R3 Changes v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R3 Changes v GWS

craig said:
Rumor apparantly going round that Ross didnt finish training and was in line to be picked.

Caeser for confirmation if you were there.

Stackman to debut apparantly !!
Ross named as an emergency

BrisTiger24 said:
Bellis in the middle :help

Surely ........Surely they will look at assigning the Bobble a run with role on Coniglio, Whitfield or Kelly ........SURELY!!

Seeing as they didnt see it neccessary to tag Sidebottom two games in a row and let him tear us a new one.

I thought BEllis, Markov and Castagna were ordinary last week but on principle I don't mind a second week for players to find their feet again.

Markov being named forward is interesting. He actually showed a bit. Could play a more athletic Towner 2.0 role.

Looking forward to seeing Stack.

Pretty sure Ross will come in for Ellis in rd 4.

Club AvAge AvGms AvGls AvHgt AvWgt
----------------------------------
GWS 25.66 91.8 41.2 188.7 87.8
Rich 24.35 86.9 56.1 185.5 85.6

Youngest Richmond team since R19 2017 v Gold Coast. Only Gold Coast, Bulldogs & Melbourne have been younger this season.

I like Markov as a forward. He is good in the air so he will hopefully at least bring the ball to ground and he is quick so he'll lock it in. A taller Castagna?

tha8ball said:
Has been stuffing around with the ball but laid more tackles and had more pressure acts than Rioli, Castagna and Higgins.
As Malcom Blight said yesterday about pressure forwards “at some stage they’ve got to get the ball and do someth8ng with it”

craig said:
Surely ........Surely they will look at assigning the Bobble a run with role on Coniglio, Whitfield or Kelly ........SURELY!!

Seeing as they didnt see it neccessary to tag Sidebottom two games in a row and let him tear us a new one.

Thought Sidebottom was pretty well held after quarter time. Only had 6 disposals in 2nd half. Ran riot first quarter.

craig said:

I"m with you on this Craig.....it boiled my *smile* last week watching Frontbum freerange around in the first qtr and no one going to him.

Out: 500 games of AFL experience
In: 3 games of AFL experience

I’m not expecting us to win anyway, so I’m quite excited to see how the young men get on.

if Moore can't get a game forward with JR8, Caddy, Weller out, time for him to look elsewhere. Thought they might play Balta back and give Moore the forward pocket role.

footballmonk said:
Out: 500 games of AFL experience
In: 3 games of AFL experience

I’m not expecting us to win anyway, so I’m quite excited to see how the young men get on.
Yeah it’s a different feel, bit like when your rebuilding and just hoping to see something from a few youngsters but not expecting to win.