Rate our kids!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rate our kids!!

The yearly "one to watch", didn't Redford have Stelly Green as last years version?

Be wary of the four-week predictions.

Judson behind a few is a shocking call. Kaleb Smith ahead of Judson? Hang on if Leysy thinks Judson is no good it's the reverse kiss of death!!
Your first mistake was listening to Redford.

Word has it that McAuliffe has impressed many at the club.

Gibcus has hamstring issues.
Brown has played 1 game in two seasons.
Sonsie went backwards & got suspended.
Clarke lost his spot in the team. Didn’t win much footy.
Samson also lost his spot in the side to Soldo.

I hate to be pessimistic but until proven otherwise there’s question marks on all of our kids.
th.jpg

Reading through the list doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in the next 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Funny but I'm not sure what much I said was wrong. Time will ultimately tell how many make it.
It was a light hearted dig ... glass half empty vs glass half full. Truth is noone knows

Gibcus has hamstring issues but is young and showed enormous promise in 2022
Brown has played 1 game in two seasons mainly because of injury but looks calm and composed
Sonsie went backwards & got suspended but we know he can play at the level, we have seen it
Clarke lost his spot in the team. Didn’t win much footy but has all the tools to make it
Samson also lost his spot in the side to Soldo but is young in ruck terms and held his own when forced to ruck in 2023

Reactions: 2 users
It was a light hearted dig ... glass half empty vs glass half full. Truth is noone knows

Gibcus has hamstring issues but is young and showed enormous promise in 2022
Brown has played 1 game in two seasons mainly because of injury but looks calm and composed
Sonsie went backwards & got suspended but we know he can play at the level, we have seen it
Clarke lost his spot in the team. Didn’t win much footy but has all the tools to make it
Samson also lost his spot in the side to Soldo but is young in ruck terms and held his own when forced to ruck in 2023
Also all true. However for context, the original reply was in response to the assertion all would play 100 games. I agree nobody knows.

Funny old PRE.

This thread is rating our kids and crystal balling into the future.

Next minute - How do you know player X will play 200 games when he has only played 1 game?? FMD!

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

I hate to be pessimistic but until proven otherwise there’s question marks on all of our kids.
Righto Claw, what have you done with Toohey's ?

:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Come on TOO. Its Christmas!
The Grinch Happy Dance GIF by Dear Silas

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Agree, no stand outs.
We have a 207cm bloke that can't take contested marks a midfielder that averages less then a full back and a winger that kicks like a donkey.
We are ok we have 3 flags.