Ray Chamberlain is a c.............. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ray Chamberlain is a c..............

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
U can almost guarantee this wanker will come up with a couple of "look at me" decisions at a critical time in the game. Cant believe he gets the gig as one of the best 3 umpires for the year. What a bloody joke.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Boys'll need the tin undies on Sat. Guaranteed Razor will be trying to bend them over n have his way with them.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Well that’s put GWS about 2 goals and at least a half dozen frees ahead of the Tigers before the game even starts.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
AFL probably feel their team needs an extra player out there

Reactions: 1 user

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Unbelievable decision. Unfathomable.
He will lap that noise up and actively seek to wind the crowd up.
His last 2 performances were disgracefully poor. Cannot believe they reward him with the jewel in the crown game.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Someone maybe can confirm this.

Were not these same 3 that umpired that over officiated game/final between (guess who) GWS vs Lions. ?
The 54 game free kick one?

At the end of the day ALL we want is pay the free kicks that are there, be vigilant with the holds (at the start of the game) to set the tone of Dusty, Cotchin , Prestia , Edwards, Jack, Lynch and dont pay the stupid tiggy touchwood ones.

But we will be up against 25 players now , say thats say 3 goals to GWS minus us playing at the G, 4 goals with our crowd = a close game between 5-11 pts.!

Lions may have had more free kicks that game BUT its the ones where they got paid for GWS that hurt the Lions in the end.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I agree that Chamberlain should not have been selected, he is a doofus and some of his decisions in the last few games have been atrocious and should have automatically ruled him out. Cannot believe he was selected for finals let alone the Grand Final.

Chamberlain will also want to have an impact just because his ego is way larger than his talent.

The one saving grace is that GWS are getting shafted on the free kick count even more than us. I reckon there will be a heap of frees paid because the maggots like to award frees against both us and GWS. I'm sure the GWS hierarchy are just as mystified as ours at how they could possibly pick the village idiot to adjudicate this game.

DS

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Someone maybe can confirm this.

Were not these same 3 that umpired that over officiated game/final between (guess who) GWS vs Lions. ?
The 54 game free kick one?

At the end of the day ALL we want is pay the free kicks that are there, be vigilant with the holds (at the start of the game) to set the tone of Dusty, Cotchin , Prestia , Edwards, Jack, Lynch and dont pay the stupid tiggy touchwood ones.

But we will be up against 25 players now , say thats say 3 goals to GWS minus us playing at the G, 4 goals with our crowd = a close game between 5-11 pts.!

Lions may have had more free kicks that game BUT its the ones where they got paid for GWS that hurt the Lions in the end.

Unfortunately, you're right. It is the same 3 stooges who paid 53 free kicks in that SF.

Bloody hell. Brace yourselves.

• Sad

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
What direction will the AFL give to the maggots this Saturday? Probably none. But what outcome would the AFL rather have -

a) GWS winning a flag and its minuscule NSW fan base not caring much; or

b) Richmond winning a flag and its pre-eminent, enormous fan base spending millions of cold hard aussie dollars on AFL licensed merchandise in the weeks that follow?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I think he’s talking about another one. 10 minutes left in the 3rd Miers takes another dive and Bolton ran off with it. Ray stood right in front of him Trying to stop him but he still kicked it in to our forward line. Probably should’ve been fifty that one. Maybe someone had a word to him half time about the Danger one.

Even that one was Razor show-ponying. Standing there with two stop sign hands out in front of him. The guy is a knob.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
What direction will the AFL give to the maggots this Saturday? Probably none. But what outcome would the AFL rather have -

a) GWS winning a flag and its minuscule NSW fan base not caring much; or

b) Richmond winning a flag and its pre-eminent, enormous fan base spending millions of cold hard aussie dollars on AFL licensed merchandise in the weeks that follow?

They'd much rather (a)

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Chamberlain is an example of everything that is wrong with umpiring. I bet he sidled up to Fyfe in Monday night telling him that by rights some of that medal was his.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Sorry but that is a cop out.

When it suits them every single AFL wastes time with a theatrical who do I throw this to routine, which includes at least three confirmations with the umpire before they throw the ball as slowly as possible.

They can't have it both ways.

Watch the reply. Chambermaid doesn't call a name, team or number. Houli looks confused, assumes it's is and calls for the ball. Chimp gives it to him.

LookAtMe then calls 50m

No defending the umpire in this instance

Reactions: 5 users