Ray Chamberlain is a c.............. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ray Chamberlain is a c..............

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I look at it this way.... let's just control the controllables and not get too caught up in the umpiring, especially this one.
If we win it'll just be another reason to celebrate the hurdles we've jumped over and hoops we've crashed through to get to where we hopefully end up!
I'm gonna remain positive and think the over officious manner in which he umpires will mean Toby Germ and the junkie will be getting pinged at every opportunity!

Reactions: 3 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
everything else aside, I'm surprised they've given the moron a GF

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Razor is chosen to assist GWS and curtail us. The AFL don't want an ump who could possibly be influenced by the 'noise of affirmation' from a 90% Richmond crowd. RR just loves sticking it up us - "Here, take that unwarranted free and here's a 50m penalty for good measure! Because you're Richmond, I loathe you along with my masters, and besides, it's all about ME!!"
He'll just be so pissed off that the Pies missed out and Pendles and Co. won't be there to favour with minor or highly dubious infringements.

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Staggered this show pony has been given the gig.

Hope someone at HQ reminds him the Grand Final is our games showpiece and is about the players, not some buffoon prancing around backwards.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
We really have to put a real gap in them; clear out by several goals and don't let it get close bc RR and co. will be itching to decide the result.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Smart thinking by the AFL. Public will expect wrong calls now with Ray in charge. Expectation set, let the bad calls begin.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Extraordinary decision to give chamberlain the GF. His performance in the last 3 matches ive seen him do (2 wernt tigers) have been substandard.

Like someone said, if hes in the top 3 umps we have, the game is in strife.

Reactions: 2 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
The good news is that we had Stevic and Ryan for the 2017 G.F which seemed to go well for us. Just need that snivelling little weasel Razor to tear his hamstring off the bone in the umpires warm up

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Herd Razor banging on on SEN about being sensible and let common sense prevail when players may not have heard who had the free and it's what his coaches always tell them, then he did that! As you say, technically correct, but seriously.

How could the players have heard who had the free. He never said who and he didn't point. Should have been dropped for that alone.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
How could the players have heard who had the free. He never said who and he didn't point. Should have been dropped for that alone.
I think he’s talking about another one. 10 minutes left in the 3rd Miers takes another dive and Bolton ran off with it. Ray stood right in front of him Trying to stop him but he still kicked it in to our forward line. Probably should’ve been fifty that one. Maybe someone had a word to him half time about the Danger one.

Reactions: 1 user

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
This guy is terrible, i couldn't believe he got a prelim, was staggered when he walked out, farrj me a gf. AFL new low.

Reactions: 3 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Just when you think the morons at AFL House can't get any worse - they appoint Razor to a Grand Final.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Smart thinking by the AFL. Public will expect wrong calls now with Ray in charge. Expectation set, let the bad calls begin.
Holding the ball - GWS
Holding the man - GWS
Too high - GWS
Throw - GWS
Push in the back - GWS
Dangerous tackle - GWS

Any free kick - GWS

Astbury: "He held the ball!!....I tackled him and swung 720 deg!!....C'mon"
Razorbrain: "I don't care...I see what I see"