Reserve tickets for this weeks game. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reserve tickets for this weeks game.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
I just had the same thing. I actually rang back the membership department and then it worked haha. Typical.

Does it look like its pulling your tickets and then go back to that upgrade window? You might just need to keep trying, I think I tried about 15 times but I've now got my tickets, in block 38, right on the wing. Nice.
After a few times of trying to get back into Ticketmaster finally got my upgraded tickets

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Rich, pies and hawks have to each play one game there to fulfil the AFL quota of games agreed upon at marvel, funnily enough the dees don't have to which is unfair.

Collingwood is different because their reserved seat members can attend all games at the MCG (home or away) as part of their membership. They are the only team in the league where their members get access to the same seats for away games. That’s why they accept the occasional game at Marvel.

As for Hawthorn, I don’t recall them ever hosting a game at Marvel prior to the Adelaide game last week. I’m pretty sure that is a first for them.

As for Melbourne, they play a home game in Alice Springs every year.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hawthorn play in Tassie, but also they did play a home game at Docklands in 2021 against Port.

What gets me is that we should be able to get a comparable seat for free when forced to play a home game at Chernobyl.

DS

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Hawthorn play in Tassie, but also they did play a home game at Docklands in 2021 against Port.

What gets me is that we should be able to get a comparable seat for free when forced to play a home game at Chernobyl.

DS
I thought we used to get that. I know for years we had the same allocated seats in Level 2 - stamped into our membership cards - and they were excellent viewing. Anyway it was dead easy.

Then for some reason a few years ago - i think it was pre-COVID? - they stopped allocating them and we had to book them (at no extra cost) prior to the game.

And now with this latest TicketMaster bulldust I’ve wasted probably 90 mins yesterday and today - until finally they’ve sent me a PDF with 8 tickets and barcodes that I now have to distribute around. The RFC membership people were great - but the system is crap.

Feb 25, 2007
Collingwood is different because their reserved seat members can attend all games at the MCG (home or away) as part of their membership. They are the only team in the league where their members get access to the same seats for away games. That’s why they accept the occasional game at Marvel.

As for Hawthorn, I don’t recall them ever hosting a game at Marvel prior to the Adelaide game last week. I’m pretty sure that is a first for them.

As for Melbourne, they play a home game in Alice Springs every year.

Alice springs bad luck for them, they are selling games for money. Should also be forced to play one game at Marvel

Pies city end deal will expire I think next year or latest 2024. Word is it won't be extended. You can't have one team having rights to one end of the ground. Eddie got the AFL on that one.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Pies city end deal will expire I think next year or latest 2024. Word is it won't be extended. You can't have one team having rights to one end of the ground. Eddie got the AFL on that one.

That’s interesting. i didn’t know that. I thought the deal Collingwood made with the MCC was permanent after the Ponsford stand was rebuilt. Very happy to see the end of it.