Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

Rowe, Crowden & Wallis are handy players but they don't fit our needs, we need a couple of talls.

Reactions: 2 users
I reckon Wallis is OK.
Must've had a huge falling out with Beveridge because he isn't a dud
I cant see where he plays in our team
Mid : Taranto , Hopper , Prestia , Bolton , Martin , Graham and rather Sonsie gets a game before Wallis
Foward : Martin , Cumberland , Rioli , Bolton as the med/smalls

would just be the same as he was at the doggies - Depth

The one that stands out to me is Jackson Callow from the Dawks. 194cm KPF. Cant say I know anything about him but fits out KPF criteria with a bit of development.

Anyone watched him at VFL level?

When was the last time we picked up a delisted player? Parker was taken in the mid season draft from WA but apart from him I can’t think of the last one.
Maybe Mav Weller was the last ?
I don’t think it is our MO to chase these players now.
I think we will go young and maybe get a player from state leagues as a rookie and also leave one spot open to fill during 2023

When was the last time we picked up a delisted player? Parker was taken in the mid season draft from WA but apart from him I can’t think of the last one.
Maybe Mav Weller was the last ?
I don’t think it is our MO to chase these players now.
I think we will go young and maybe get a player from state leagues as a rookie and also leave one spot open to fill during 2023
Mav was def the last. added to rookie list in December 2018 & retired September 2019

Reactions: 1 user
The one that stands out to me is Jackson Callow from the Dawks. 194cm KPF. Cant say I know anything about him but fits out KPF criteria with a bit of development.

Anyone watched him at VFL level?
From memory there were knocks on his athleticism pre-draft. A quick looks at his VFL stats show he can find the ball but has only managed two or more goals a game twice in 21 matches. For reference, Bauer has done it twice already in only 9 games of VFL.

Pass.

From memory there were knocks on his athleticism pre-draft. A quick looks at his VFL stats show he can find the ball but has only managed two or more goals a game twice in 21 matches. For reference, Bauer has done it twice already in only 9 games of VFL.

Pass.
From memory I think athleticism was one of the main knocks on him too. He always had great hands. Was always a fair bit more developed size wise than his peers too IIRC.
I don’t think VFL stats show the true story though, the hawks tried to play him as a ruckman or back up ruckman even in his AFL games.

Never been a big fan of big josh walker , however would he be an ok back up forward back to have on the list

• Wow
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users