RFC Staff Raid continues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC Staff Raid continues

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Number8 said:
I'm not so sure about Blake Caracella winning (or even wanting) a senior coaching gig.

Everything you hear about him strategically is positive, no doubt. And the players seem to go out of their way to praise his influence.

But in front of the camera he seems to lack something as a communicator. Not sure he thrives in the spotlight.

All up, he doesn't scream "leader" to me.

Could it be he is simply a gun backroom boy and that he's happy enough with that?
He didn’t make the short list at gc which if he s half as good as what some anti dimma mugs would have you believe is at odds with

R_for_Richmond

Insane Tiger
Apr 13, 2007
Melbourne
Sorry to say next year it will be Blake Caracella who will get a senior gig for sure I reckon

Maybe we should get a restraining order!
[/quote]
I’d rather promote Caracalla to the Senior gig and let Dimma go (promote to Director of Coaching or something else in the coaching structure). I feel Blake is one of the reasons we are where we are - P R E M I E R S.

Definatly a keeper the ol’ Blakey..

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
BillyJean17 said:
He didn’t make the short list at gc which if he s half as good as what some anti dimma mugs would have you believe is at odds with
Did he go for it? Anyone wanting a long term senior coaching career wouldn’t go near GC for another few years min.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Blind Turn said:
RFC have lost interest in him since he declared his love for Schache
Low blow n after the bell, point deducted. Further such infringements will result in disqualification.

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
TigerMasochist said:
Low blow n after the bell, point deducted. Further such infringements will result in disqualification.

Fight was actually Casbault v Schache. Declared a draw after some willing rounds with neither declared the winner.
People in both corners thought their man was the champion.
Can't remember you being the referee!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Don't underestimate Cain Liddle's part in our success. Had a lot to do with him through PRE. His work to build our membership numbers and the initiatives he instigated were brilliant.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Blind Turn said:
Fight was actually Casbault v Schache. Declared a draw after some willing rounds with neither declared the winner.
People in both corners thought their man was the champion.
Can't remember you being the referee!

It was never Casboult vs Schache, totally unrelated. One a free agent & one went for a second rounder. Would I take Schache over Coleman-Jones? Probably, although with Balta stitched up Sam Taylor would have been the ideal selection IMO.

rokkafella said:
Bullis hit should apply for the recently vacated scout position

Thanks for the kind words, will continue to support the club in any way I can.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Nick Austin - Ex RFC Pro Scout has left the Bulldogs & is replacing SOS at Carlscum

Another Cain Liddle appointment

Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
It should be pointed out that we have pinched all or most of our footy staff from some other club too.

In their current position ?

Balme -yes
Hardwick -No
Leppa - Yes
Peggy - No
Benny - No
X Clarke - No
Fly - No
Mini McQualter- No
Matty Clarke - No
Francis - No

20% from other clubs in RFC role :)

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Balme -yes
Hardwick -No
Leppa - Yes
Peggy - No
Benny - No
X Clarke - No
Fly - No
Mini McQualter- No
Matty Clarke - No
Francis - No

Wasn't Dimma assistant at the Horks in 2009?

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

Balme -yes
Hardwick -No
Leppa - Yes
Peggy - No
Benny - No
X Clarke - No
Fly - No
Mini McQualter- No
Matty Clarke - No
Francis - No

I would say Fly is a yes as we poached him from Collingwood at the time. But arguably Leppa should be no. He was on the scrapheap after getting boned by the Lions

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I would say Fly is a yes as we poached him from Collingwood at the time. But arguably Leppa should be no. He was on the scrapheap after getting boned by the Lions
Fly wasn't a coach at the Scum though, he was head of development & he was coaching with RFC / Coburg before the scum & Lions

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).

Balme -yes
Hardwick -No
Leppa - Yes
Peggy - No
Benny - No
X Clarke - No
Fly - No
Mini McQualter- No
Matty Clarke - No
Francis - No

I’m sure burge would have been at another club previously.
Then the guys who have come and gone like Caracalla, rutten, that big ruck from port.