Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He has been cited twice for engaging in rough conduct in the first quarter. Ill have to watch it again, I don't recall anything worthy of complaint in the game apart from the *smile* umps.
4k with an early plea. What a joke.
Would have to be one of the softest reports in history.

Has Deboy taken over from Christian?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He has been cited twice for engaging in rough conduct in the first quarter. Ill have to watch it again, I don't recall anything worthy of complaint in the game apart from the *smile* umps.
4k with an early plea. What a joke.
We should start a go **** them, go fund me for him.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Must've been pretty soft, I can't find any vision of it.
But then again The MRO is always consistent, :bash :vomit

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Anyone been able to pick up this *smile* from a replay?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Anyone been able to pick up this *smile* from a replay?

Both incidents in the first quarter according to the RFC website. I can see a video on the AFL website of the Ross incident but not the Mansell incidents. Bit strange really.

DS

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Both incidents in the first quarter according to the RFC website. I can see a video on the AFL website of the Ross incident but not the Mansell incidents. Bit strange really.

DS
You have to look at the nanometre touches which these bionic flogs are perfect at.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Anyone reckon we will challenge the 2? Seems a bit odd, unless there is footage of him somewhere commiting these heinous crimes against football.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Anyone reckon we will challenge the 2? Seems a bit odd, unless there is footage of him somewhere committing these heinous crimes against football.

Well, if there is no footage and he wasn't reported by the umpires, how the hell does he get a penalty at all?

DS

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Anyone reckon we will challenge the 2? Seems a bit odd, unless there is footage of him somewhere commiting these heinous crimes against football.
Who was he fighting? Himself?!?!
Farcical

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just found this on BF for both incidents, but how about these AFL scums actually showing the footage??

1618124782932.png

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Probably picked him up from the down the ground footage that is used for match review n coaching purposes. Stuff that doesn't get shown as the television stuff is pretty much all on the actual on ball action.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Probably picked him up from the down the ground footage that is used for match review n coaching purposes. Stuff that doesn't get shown as the television stuff is pretty much all on the actual on ball action.
Yeah and not a big enough player to release footage of it. No stress.

And on that I thought that on Friday ch7 were using the different camera angles more often in play. I liked it

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Love how he got two fines out of his first game. Hopefully Dusty and Lynch have a whip around for him.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Well at least he has a bit of mongrel in him. Reported twice in his first game.

Reactions: 2 users