Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Kid gave both Rozee and Gray a slap in his first game. Proud of the lad, don't take no *smile* off prancin show ponies. Now he's just gotta learn to do it sneaky so he doesn't blow his whole pay cheque before he's even earned it.

Reactions: 2 users

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Wonder how tall he is? Doesn’t look tall but that free against that was *smile* for chopping the arms in the first, he got quite tall. Also had a couple of very nice long kicks into the fifty in the first. I’m liking him (To be fair I’ll always back a Tasmanian tiger).

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
How good seeing the lad get the honor of leading a triple premiership side from the ground with his first win and seeing him the centre of attention getting to sing the song.

GREAT STUFF TIGERS .... the care and bond this is the stuff that strengthens it.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Tackling hard and hitting packs with intensity. Doesn't lack courage.

Stays in for mine, until Vlastuin is fit

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
First half was pretty poor I thought TBH. Then won his position in the 2nd half nullifying the Aints smalls so a tick there.

Allowed Baker to utilise his skills further up the field which made us more dangerous.

Stays in for now. That said I cannot wait to get Vlastuin back.

Jewell

Tiger Cub
May 4, 2006
Tackling hard and hitting packs with intensity. Doesn't lack courage.

Stays in for mine, until Vlastuin is fit

If he can maintain that effort I think he stays in when Vlastuin returns.....and that releases Baker (who seemed to me to be forward of the ball a lot tonight).

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
If he can maintain that effort I think he stays in when Vlastuin returns.....and that releases Baker (who seemed to me to be forward of the ball a lot tonight).
Yeah that could work. Bakes is just so clean and clinical.

I hope Stacky is watching this and it's burning. That half back flank was his to lose.