Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Missed a soda shot on goal from 30 metres out.

Dead set looks like he struggles to kick 40mtrs

Not sure what we are doing with him in the team.

Not his fault he keeps getting picked

Reactions: 1 users
Jan 12, 2012
Melbourne
I like his commitment, and I’m sure the coach does too, but I don’t think he’d be seen as a long term solution. Structural placeholder for Steely Green or Seth Campbell would be my guess.

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
Will not be in next week but you guys are fixated played a better game than mrj who should also find some form in the two's.

Reactions: 1 user

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Definitely provides a lot more bite and spark than MRJ and Ross. Good selection to keep him in, great spirit and tries a lot

Reactions: 2 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Definitely provides a lot more bite and spark than MRJ and Ross. Good selection to keep him in, great spirit and tries a lot

You've changed your tune. You were gunning for him to be punted in the first few rounds.

He may be one of those players like George or Kamdyn that plays a role that has benefits the average punter doesn't notice until they're more established.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
You've changed your tune. You were gunning for him to be punted in the first few rounds.

He may be one of those players like George or Kamdyn that plays a role that has benefits the average punter doesn't notice until they're more established.
Yeah I thought I would try a different tack, wasn’t easy to type that..!
Too frustrating otherwise. If can’t beat em join em etc.
I honestly don’t understand how he gets a gig ahead of Ross and MJ , especially Ross who has been torched

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007

He is miles off what Kamdyn does, athletically as well. And he can’t bring what George bought at his best either

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Yeah I thought I would try a different tack, wasn’t easy to type that..!
Too frustrating otherwise. If can’t beat em join em etc.
I honestly don’t understand how he gets a gig ahead of Ross and MJ , especially Ross who has been torched

I agree, it's a left field from my perspective but you've got to have faith that the coaches see something in him to warrant selection.

He is miles off what Kamdyn does, athletically as well. And he can’t bring what George bought at his best either

He may be right now, but Dimma seems to highly value things like running patterns and pressure acts over disposals or goals which I suspect is why he's still getting games. Reckon the latter will come in time.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
MRJ goes. Nigel stays. Works for a living. Not much more to report.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Obviously the 28 times we handed over the ball in the forward line in the first half last week were not seen as Nigel's fault in the coaches' minds.