Richmond 2017 AFL Premiers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond 2017 AFL Premiers

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
How much better were the games before the standing rule. The kickout rule is even the worse. We were sublime at keeping the ball inside our 50.

Reactions: 6 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
The great thing about sHocking blatantly corrupt cheating is it hasn't and wont impact the big picture for us. Geesook still not good enough and has the oldest list in the AFL...brilliant. 2021 was never going to be our year - we were miles off it after 4 years at the top. A refreshed list in 2022 with a new offensive minded coach like Teague should get us back in the mix. Sorry sHocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Just saw Georgie Parker’s comments on the Armchair Experts show this morning where she said “it’s great to see all the GF colours in Richmond where you usually see the stupid Richmond banners and flags”. Seems she’s afflicted with the sodium addiction like many other opposition supporters and media. She’s an Adelaide Crows supporter, so I guess the bitterness still lingers :mhihi

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Just saw Georgie Parker’s comments on the Armchair Experts show this morning where she said “it’s great to see all the GF colours in Richmond where you usually see the stupid Richmond banners and flags”. Seems she’s afflicted with the sodium addiction like many other opposition supporters and media. She’s an Adelaide Crows supporter, so I guess the bitterness still lingers :mhihi
Does she know that hi-vis isn't Grand Final colours?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Who is Georgie Parker?

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Did she say GF. I’ll give her a GF’d

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
2017 premiership was just one of the best days ever.
Exquisite, emotional, joyous and simply unforgettable.
GO TIGERS

PS The entire 2017 finals series was just wonderful Richmond footy.

Reactions: 10 users