Richmond FC Superstore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond FC Superstore

caesar said:
Just got an email from the club today there is a whole lot of NEW and re-stocked items now available.

Guess I need to go shopping again, to start with I need to buy another stubby holder and coffee mug as the new ones are better, they have the players holding the premiership cup on them.

Plenty of Christmas present choices ;D

https://tigerland.shopdesq.com/premiers?camefrom=EMCL_1905992_77026093

Still no onesie's for men!
Come on RFC, lift your game :mad:

Azza said:
Still waiting for some stuff I bought after the game. I imagine they're pretty flat out, but have other people had a delay?

Yeah i'm still waiting for mine. Have not even got the email to say its shipped... pretty frustrating seeing website didn't state pre-order when i got them.

I ordered my stuff on the 6th Oct from the Rfc Superstore.

Today (19/10) get an email saying first pieces in the premiership range expected to arrive at club Mid-November.

If I didn't have to wait 37 years for a flag I would have been pissed off with this turn-around time.

What did Malthouse say: The Ox is slow or patient! Something along those lines. :rofl

Guess we'll keep waiting.

theglove3 said:
I ordered my stuff on the 6th Oct from the Rfc Superstore.

Today (19/10) get an email saying first pieces in the premiership range expected to arrive at club Mid-November.

If I didn't have to wait 37 years for a flag I would have been p!ssed off with this turn-around time.

What did Malthouse say: The Ox is slow or patient! Something along those lines. :rofl

Guess we'll keep waiting.

The earth is slow , but the ox is patient.

Something about David Schwartz maybe ?

How do I pre-order something. When I click add to cart it tells me its not available yet but there's nowhere to actually pre-order that I can see.

Tiger Tuff. said:
How do I pre-order something. When I click add to cart it tells me its not available yet but there's nowhere to actually pre-order that I can see.

That's weird TT. How can they have run out of pre-orders if they don't even have them yet?

Cut them some slack...this is our first flag in the digital age.

Think of how hard it would have been in 80, code your order in Fortran, Mark up a stack of cards with your HB pencil, drop it off for the computer lab technician to run it, pick up your printout next day.

I was st Punt road in 1980. There was no merchandise for sale! The only stuff they had were footballs and jumpers and you could only buy raffle tickets to win them! My Dad spent a fortune trying to win stuff but to no avail. The club are doing an amazing job at the moment and this win will give us financial security for many many years to come. Eat em Alive!!!

realtiger said:
I was st Punt road in 1980. There was no merchandise for sale! The only stuff they had were footballs and jumpers and you could only buy raffle tickets to win them! My Dad spent a fortune trying to win stuff but to no avail. The club are doing an amazing job at the moment and this win will give us financial security for many many years to come. Eat em Alive!!!

Yep back in the days when men were men and scarfs were scarfs.

22nd Man said:
Cut them some slack...this is our first flag in the digital age.

Think of how hard it would have been in 80, code your order in Fortran, Mark up a stack of cards with your HB pencil, drop it off for the computer lab technician to run it, pick up your printout next day.

The fact is the Club was surprised by our Grand Final victory and totally unprepared for the insatiable demand for Grand Final merchandise which has them scrambling for product to meet demand.

It is hardly surprising as frustrating as it may be.

Have been told GF Guernsey's won't be available until January.

Everyone just needs to have patience and understanding as the Club works through their issues.

Will the club make a Motza from sales, yes but will also miss out on maximizing a once in a lifetime opportunity!

caesar said:
The fact is the Club was surprised by our Grand Final victory and totally unprepared for the insatiable demand for Grand Final merchandise which has them scrambling for product to meet demand.

It is hardly surprising as frustrating as it may be.

Everyone just needs to have patience and understanding as the Club works through their issues.

Will the club make a Motza from sales, yes but will also miss out on maximizing a once in a lifetime opportunity!

all the pubs in Richmond were pretty surprised as well.

tigersnake said:
all the pubs in Richmond were pretty surprised as well.

so was that bloke on Swan St. with the trumpet. No way did he expect a once in a lifetime gig when he woke up Satdy morning.

if youre after some slightly different tiger premiership merch,

check out my mate Reesy's ripper 'tigers together' design

http://www.reesdesign.com.au/shopping.html

Got an e-mail from the Superstore - my premiers orders are getting delivered tomorrow!

I got a t-shirt last week, but am still waiting on a bunch of other stuff.

One thing I'm hoping other PREnders can help with.

I've got a tracking number, from a location in Glen Waverley, sent to me by "S.E.P". I think it's something from RFC, but previously it said from "Richmond Express". Alternatively, it could be a new job offer, which I've been waiting for over a week for.

Has anyone else received anything from Glen Waverley "S.E.P"?

i know it goes outside the RFC benefits (sold via another online seller) but have two retro ESSO Tigers and Teletly Tiger black tee shirts on order. For late 40yo's like me adds that sentimental touch.

Rang the RFC Superstore today and asked when most of the "NEW PRODUCT" items will be in the physical store at PRO. Were told in the next couple of weeks.
I want to get the premiers cap and one of the new Premiers hoody's, I like the design slightly better than the one that originally came out.
Got to ensure I am dressed for the occasion at the unfurling of the Premiership Flag come round 1, not to mention rubbing the Blue's noses in our success!

Club should get a nice kick a long from a Christmas marketing push i reckon, there is plenty of pent up demand out there $$$$$!!

caesar said:

when I ordered mine at the TS a couple of weeks ago they said around mid November. and people who pre-purchased will be given priority (early November was their estimate).

The_General said:
I've got a tracking number, from a location in Glen Waverley, sent to me by "S.E.P". I think it's something from RFC, but previously it said from "Richmond Express". Alternatively, it could be a new job offer, which I've been waiting for over a week for.

Has anyone else received anything from Glen Waverley "S.E.P"?

I work for AP. if you wanna PM me your Tracking Number, I'll see if I can obtain more info for ya.