Richmond FC Superstore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond FC Superstore

PurpleSneakers said:
Received the below email from the club yesterday. Bit frustrating when you ordered 6 weeks ago, then go to an AFL shop and everything you ordered is sitting there on the shelves.

Thank you for placing an order with the Tigerland Superstore. We sincerely apologise for the delay with your order and thank you for your patience.

The high demand for merchandise following our 2017 Premiership success has resulted in a delayed delivery. We are working as quickly as possible to fulfil your order with all delayed stock due to arrive in the first week of December.

We hate dropping the ball on customer service so we understand the frustration and inconvenience this may be causing. Once again, we sincerely apologise and appreciate your patience.

Please feel free to contact the Superstore on 1300 742 466 or [email protected] if you have any questions.

Well at least it will be newer when you get it, and the joy will be there when it arrives, rather than if you already had it ;D

I was in the neighbourhood so I dropped into the Superstore at Punt Road today.

There are boxes everywhere and they're unpacking stuff as fast as they can, but they could use a few extra staff!

My order placed 2 October was for a regular premiership guernsey and a premiership mug. The mug was holding up the order but they found one in a box out the back and the guernseys were there, so I managed to collect my order on the spot. No youth premiership guernseys in stock at the moment and the clash guernsey isn't in either. I guess they'll send me those eventually.

There are heaps of caps and summer stuff new in stock. Very tempted to get one of the quality New Era caps - the AFL Shop premiership cap I got looks great and has been pissing off the Carlton, Collingwood and Bulldogs supporters at my work, but it's a pretty weak construction, the sort of thing you'd get in a Royal Melbourne Showbag.

PurpleSneakers said:
Received the below email from the club yesterday. Bit frustrating when you ordered 6 weeks ago, then go to an AFL shop and everything you ordered is sitting there on the shelves.

Thank you for placing an order with the Tigerland Superstore. We sincerely apologise for the delay with your order and thank you for your patience.

The high demand for merchandise following our 2017 Premiership success has resulted in a delayed delivery. We are working as quickly as possible to fulfil your order with all delayed stock due to arrive in the first week of December.

We hate dropping the ball on customer service so we understand the frustration and inconvenience this may be causing. Once again, we sincerely apologise and appreciate your patience.

Please feel free to contact the Superstore on 1300 742 466 or [email protected] if you have any questions.

Still haven't got it. No Tiger Premiership presents for the kids. Pretty average, ordered in October. Maybe get it by next Christmas.

Nothing has arrived for us yet, either. No membership packs, no premiership souvenirs .... maybe in time for Easter?

PurpleSneakers said:
Still haven't got it. No Tiger Premiership presents for the kids. Pretty average, ordered in October. Maybe get it by next Christmas.

Same here. I spoke to them on Tuesday and they said there was a priority on my order and that it would definitely be delivered before Christmas. It didn't arrive and have heard nothing further.

I ordered 8th November so later than you. Still 6 weeks should be more than enough to fill any order. Many items in the order were supposed to be Christmas presents as well.

The clubs is now closed until 15th January. Probably won't see anything until well after that date now.

I appreciate that the demand is unprecedented but that hasn't stopped Rebel Sport and AFL stores getting product. I don't want to buy from them though; I want the money to go the club.

FWIW I actually received my away premiership jumper last week. I had arranged to collect it from the superstore, but they Express Posted it to me at no cost, which was nice of them (but the least they could have done considering the delay).

It was a wise move to visit the Tigerland Superstore only after Xmas. The AIS based extended family must have a dropped a fair bit of coin making sure the boys and I got enough Tigers gear from Santa to last a couple years.

I really don’t know what to do with the commemorative plate though. Either frame it or insist it becomes my breakfast plate to make sure the day starts with a smile.

On a sidenote, my international and mrc membership packs arrived (overseas) but not the boys junior packs though.

PurpleSneakers said:

Finally got it last Wed, 14th Feb. Rang in back in Dec then again early Feb. I'm never buying anything through the superstore online again.
They actually had the gall to ring me today and try and get me to buy a $200 raffle ticket for the FTF, I said yeah nah, I only just last week received my
Premiership gear close to $300 and almost 5 months later, I think I've done my bit I'll catch you next time maybe.

Baloo said:
On a sidenote, my international and mrc membership packs arrived (overseas) but not the boys junior packs though.

Two adult and two kid's memberships arrived in the UK last week - all in the one packet. Included the kid's scarves, backpacks, etc.

I popped into the store the other day to redeem a gift voucher. Saw the new home jumper with the silver afl premiers logo. Also saw the clash jumper and was torn. I grabbed the home one and started talking to the guy serving me. I mentioned I was disappointed at missing out on the premiership clash jumper as I couldn't log on to the website due to some problems with it, and it sold out. He asked what size I was and said hang on and went upstairs. Came back with one, one size up. He said sorry for creating a problem ( over deciding which to buy). I said what problem. Bought them both ;D
He said they had a handful of 'odds' in case of returns. I assume he referred to larger than normal standard sizes. If anyone missed out and still wants one, might be worth going in or ringing up and enquiring.

Tigers of Old said:
Finally my Premiership clash jumper arrived after ordering it in October. It truly is a thing of beauty. Just in time to wear proudly up at Wangaratta.
Yep, received my today as well.
Will go to the grave with me.

I went into the shop the other day to buy a Tiger for my new son, and try to keep him away from the Demonic influences of his mother.

They don't have or sell, or plan to order in, ANY Tigers.

In the Tigers shop.

I was gobsmacked. i left without speaking further.

"We have Bears" will ring in my ears for eternity.