Richmond FC Superstore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond FC Superstore

Pretty poor ladies range. A couple of t-shirts. Was looking for a nice polo shirt.

What's going on there?
After weeks of frustration of not being able to log in, I finally get to...............and there is stuff all available

22nd Man said:
Cut them some slack...this is our first flag in the digital age.

Think of how hard it would have been in 80, code your order in Fortran, Mark up a stack of cards with your HB pencil, drop it off for the computer lab technician to run it, pick up your printout next day.

We are the first generation of Richmond supporters to be emailed about grand final tickets!

Does anyone know how much you have to order to get free delivery?

I put in my order on 2 October, regular [not clash strip] Premiers Guernsey and a mug. No email about delivery yet. Anyone else waiting this long?

TV Josh said:
I put in my order on 2 October, regular [not clash strip] Premiers Guernsey and a mug. No email about delivery yet. Anyone else waiting this long?

I went to Superstore today to pick up a copy of Yellow & Black and I asked about Guernsey's and other Puma apparel and were told mid November so shouldn't be too far away.

Thanks, that's reassuring. Kind of.

Rebel Sport got its guernseys in about two weeks ago. I phoned the Superstore and asked when my order would ship and was told that more stock was coming in that weekend (20/21 Oct) and would go out "shortly".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu83b2vmipg

My hoodie arrived yesterday. I got the email telling me it was on the way last night!

Order with Konrad Marshall's book going out in the next couple of days

Just spoke to the RFC Store about my order placed on 2 October - apparently there is a delay with Puma so my premiership guernsey is "expected" but not guaranteed to come in "early December".

Has anyone actually received a premiership guernsey from the superstore yet?

I reckon we have missed out on millions more by the club and it's suppliers being unable to supply sufficient stock.

Every time I go into the Superstore I see people asking about the availability of various items and getting told they cannot guarantee that anymore stock will be coming in.

Re Puma Premiership Guernsey's I got told no stock will come into the Superstore as Puma was only making enough for those that Pre-Orderd. Now when you go to the online shop no Guerney's at all can be ordered. Puma must be unable to cope or having problems and put a stop to orders? Those that did pre-order don't expect before Christmas.

Puma got a lot of publicity out of both our premiership win and their private deal with Dusty, time for them to Pony-Up!

Asked about New Era Premiership Caps said maybe 2nd week of December.

Frustrated as I want the Club to capitalize fully but fear they have left plenty on the table.

caesar said:
I reckon we have missed out on millions more by the club and it's suppliers being unable to supply sufficient stock.

Every time I go into the Superstore I see people asking about the availability of various items and getting told they cannot guarantee that anymore stock will be coming in.

Re Puma Premiership Guernsey's I got told no stock will come into the Superstore as Puma was only making enough for those that Pre-Orderd. Now when you go to the online shop no Guerney's at all can be ordered. Puma must be unable to cope or having problems and put a stop to orders? Those that did pre-order don't expect before Christmas.

Puma got a lot of publicity out of both our premiership win and their private deal with Dusty, time for them to Pony-Up!

Asked about New Era Premiership Caps said maybe 2nd week of December.

Frustrated as I want the Club to capitalize fully but fear they have left plenty on the table.
Yep, as time goes on people’s desire to purchase will wane.

My order went in Oct 6.
Have rec'd a few things that came through in drips and drabs.
Still waiting on Premiers Hoody and Premiers Guernsey.
Was hoping to wear them in 2017 (there's not much of it left now).
An Email from the club a while ago promised they would arrive Mid November.

Just as well all Tiger fans have endless supplies of the golden commodity: Patience!

Go Tiges!

Tiger fans just have to get their hands on Konrad Marshall's book, 'Yellow and Black: A Season with Richmond'. It's a ripper read and provides a wonderful insight into the Club and the workings of so many people that lead to this year's premiership.

Bullarto Tiger said:
Tiger fans just have to get their hands on Konrad Marshall's book, 'Yellow and Black: A Season with Richmond'. It's a ripper read and provides a wonderful insight into the Club and the workings of so many people that lead to this year's premiership.
Ordered mine on Oct 6 and still waiting. Patience is a virtue. 37 years for a flag so I can wait a bit for a book. Got the DVD finally this week and put it on yesterday and the quality is very, very poor. You have to ask why. I want to buy the box set but I am questioning whether or not it is worth it if the quality is gonna be so poor.

Tenacious Tiges said:
Ordered mine on Oct 6 and still waiting. Patience is a virtue. 37 years for a flag so I can wait a bit for a book. Got the DVD finally this week and put it on yesterday and the quality is very, very poor. You have to ask why. I want to buy the box set but I am questioning whether or not it is worth it if the quality is gonna be so poor.
I ordered from Bookutopia on 30 October and got it 13 November. $32.90 including shipping.

caesar said:
Those that did pre-order don't expect before Christmas.

I called the club today and they said that the premiership guernseys are expected to hit the warehouse on Friday December 1.

I've booked in to get a photo with the premiership cup on December 10, so I hope I can wear my guernsey on the day.

Received the below email from the club yesterday. Bit frustrating when you ordered 6 weeks ago, then go to an AFL shop and everything you ordered is sitting there on the shelves.

Thank you for placing an order with the Tigerland Superstore. We sincerely apologise for the delay with your order and thank you for your patience.

The high demand for merchandise following our 2017 Premiership success has resulted in a delayed delivery. We are working as quickly as possible to fulfil your order with all delayed stock due to arrive in the first week of December.

We hate dropping the ball on customer service so we understand the frustration and inconvenience this may be causing. Once again, we sincerely apologise and appreciate your patience.

Please feel free to contact the Superstore on 1300 742 466 or [email protected] if you have any questions.