Richmond Membership Tally 2018 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2018

January 4 2017

No comparison to last year. (Club was on holidays or in strategy meetings)

tommystigers said:
January 4 2017

I'm surprised we released numbers. The Membership dept is on holidays until the 15th of this month, or so their auto-response email says.

Baloo said:
I'm surprised we released numbers. The Membership dept is on holidays until the 15th of this month, or so their auto-response email says.

We've been on 70,214 since December 23rd

Tigertool said:
We've been on 70,214 since December 23rd

I called the club yesterday to inquire about seating preferences and they are closed til Monday. No one could begrudge them of extra time off after a crazy few months I'm sure we all agree.

tommystigers said:
January 4 2017

17 January 2018

I was thinking there would have been a bunch of online signups or something over Christmas. I didn't realise membership would completely shut up shop for 3 weeks.

There's been an issue with some MRC members not receiving their medallion. Contact the club if you didn't get yours and they'll send one out to you.

Baloo said:
There's been an issue with some MRC members not receiving their medallion. Contact the club if you didn't get yours and they'll send one out to you.

Do you just contact the membership department?

Coburgtiger said:
Do you just contact the membership department?

Yeah, I just dropped them an email. I’m sure a subject line of MRC Medallion Missing will get the email to the right person quickly

Tigertool said:
17 January 2018

I was thinking there would have been a bunch of online signups or something over Christmas. I didn't realise membership would completely shut up shop for 3 weeks.

We will get another big surge in coming weeks plus NAB/AFLX starting next month.
I signed my wife up again yesterday as rolling plan didn’t work so that’s 1, my 2 boys guess next week or week I’ll join them up again plus I have 2 extra to sign up never been members before but I took them to both finals “ qualifying and preliminary” and they loved it, so I’ll do that next week for them. So theirs 5 memberships just there.
Many others will do the same over next month or 2 and beyond as we near the start of the season.

AstuteTiger said:
We will get another big surge in coming weeks plus NAB/AFLX starting next month.
I signed my wife up again yesterday as rolling plan didn’t work so that’s 1, my 2 boys guess next week or week I’ll join them up again plus I have 2 extra to sign up never been members before but I took them to both finals “ qualifying and preliminary” and they loved it, so I’ll do that next week for them. So theirs 5 memberships just there.
Many others will do the same over next month or 2 and beyond as we near the start of the season.

extra membership for wife.

No 4 said:
extra membership for wife.

I guess I didn’t articulate myself properly I meant as payment Didn’t go through on the rolling plan it meant that her membership wasn’t counted onto the tally until the payment was made so I fixed that up and thus added now to the current tally...

andrewzog said:
I'm staggered that we have added only 200 members in the last 3-4 weeks. Pretty ordinary.

Entire membership department shut down for 3 weeks.