Richmond Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre

Feb 25, 2007
How the heck did we lose to those *smile* *smile* at punt road

Damn u pies, our boys are out of finals

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
His overall game was pretty good. Still very thin. Needs a fair bit of development. However my concerns were his two brain fades not one. First he nearly missed the ball from a set shot 15 metres out and didn't make the distance and then the play on from a mark 30 metres out was Aarts and castagna like. Maybe just an off day but these things are usually a pattern. Someone like Jack craves the responsibility. Others shrivel under the spotlight.
Still very thin after 2 months on the books as a 19yo?

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
As Sin said, we deliberately went into the season with young vfl players as support.
The club obviously wanted to see who would sink or swim. To give every opportunity for RCD Dow Ross to play mid

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
A few people being tough on Morro. I reckon he has done a pretty good job. We have had such a young side at times this season the trainers had to bring nappies out at 3 quarter time. We have given a lot of responsibility to very young players.

What we have missed a lot in our team is a developing key forward or an experienced ex AFL player to play in one of the key forward posts. It is a definite gap in our list.

I think he has certainly done well enough to keep his job

Reactions: 4 users

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
A few people being tough on Morro. I reckon he has done a pretty good job. We have had such a young side at times this season the trainers had to bring nappies out at 3 quarter time. We have given a lot of responsibility to very young players.

What we have missed a lot in our team is a developing key forward or an experienced ex AFL player to play in one of the key forward posts. It is a definite gap in our list.

I think he has certainly done well enough to keep his job
I think Morro has done a great job,he is making sure our AFL listed are ready to play senior football.
The VFL listed player's are average ,maybe only Young might get a game at senior level ,but most of the rest are average VFL player's .

I though Bailey Lambert played well against us ,and is a lot better than our VFL listed mids,,he might be worth a rookie spot.