Richmond Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This is the worst possible time to hit the front if you're a Richmond supporter

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

rensman

interpreter to the stars...
May 6, 2004
North Eastern Victoria
Bauer showing great signs despite his obvious brain snap. Banks so committed and so composed right towards the end and collier-dawkins takes the mark and doesn't rush clearly arts needs to learn from some of these guys as he Panics towards end of games through his own self-doubt. Unlike Lambert who worked his way up to being a confident player despite really only having VFL Talent arts just doesn't believe that he belongs and it shows

Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
What i take out of that.
Clarke and Banks will be players
Hugo can run but is shaky
Ryan may come good
RCD, Dow, Martyn and Aarts must not be at the club next year
Colina doesnt even look like a basketballer let alone a footy player
Brown has the skills but needs to apply himself
Bauer im not sold on.
Stack seems to pick and choose when to turn it on. Maybe the reason he's not getting selected.

Reactions: 1 user