Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday, February 27th 6.40pm | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday, February 27th 6.40pm

Pity re Sonsie, would've definitely been playing tomorrow night if he wasn't suspended for the first two games.

Reactions: 2 users
Why dosent the coaches like Cumberland?
Would’ve thought with our new coach, Cumbo would’ve been out to impress and get a run of games
If not injured I’m shocked he’s not named in 30 players for tomorrow’s game

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch, Nank, Vlustuin and Banks all to come back in but good to see the level of talent that's in the side for tomorrow night.
Also all of the below are talented enough to play seniors in 2024. Our depth and talent are much better than what the media and oppo supporters realise.

10 Maurice Rioli Jr.

13 Hugo Ralphsmith

23 Judson Clarke (to wear no.11)

26 Matthew Coulthard

28 Kane McAuliffe (to wear no.21)

36 James Trezise

38 Noah Cumberland

40 Tyler Sonsie

49 Kaleb Smith

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch, Nank, Vlustuin and Banks all to come back in but good to see the level of talent that's in the side for tomorrow night.
Also all of the below are talented enough to play seniors in 2024. Our depth and talent are much better than what the media and oppo supporters realise.

10 Maurice Rioli Jr.

13 Hugo Ralphsmith

26 Matthew Coulthard

36 James Trezise

38 Noah Cumberland

40 Tyler Sonsie

49 Kaleb Smith

I think the jury's still out on the quality of that depth, but I would back almost any of them to be able to come in and perform at the AFL level.

Also great to have pressure on spots. Players must perform against Collingwood!

Would’ve thought with our new coach, Cumbo would’ve been out to impress and get a run of games
If not injured I’m shocked he’s not named in 30 players for tomorrow’s game

I'm not, this from my training report last Friday:

"Cumberland: After giving him much praise earlier in the pre-season and improved body language he seems to have dropped off a bit and showing signs of frustration?, don't know whether that's with his body or just his mindset, (just an observation that could be totally off the mark but we are in the opinion business)."

New sets of eyes, (Yze and Newman), are they seeing the same things?

Note ideal!

Reactions: 6 users
I'm not, this from my training report last Friday:

"Cumberland: After giving him much praise earlier in the pre-season and improved body language he seems to have dropped off a bit and showing signs of frustration?, don't know whether that's with his body or just his mindset, (just an observation that could be totally off the mark but we are in the opinion business)."

New sets of eyes, (Yze and Newman), are they seeing the same things?

Note ideal!
Sounds like he’s putting a lot of pressure on himself knowing this year is make or break for him

Sounds like he’s putting a lot of pressure on himself knowing this year is make or break for him
Cumbo needs to loosen up and just play footy and do his job .

Keep it simple lad and enjoy your footy again.

Everyone wants this kid to kick on, he's a spark when he is on.

Reactions: 10 users

10 Maurice Rioli Jr.

13 Hugo Ralphsmith

26 Matthew Coulthard

36 James Trezise

38 Noah Cumberland

40 Tyler Sonsie

49 Kaleb Smith
Is Kaleb Smith the Scotty Homewood of 2024?
The phantom of Punt Rd.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Agree, i'd like to see him look for a better option a bit more, he tends to always have a shot.

Yep Brown ahead with the selectors atm

Confident Trezise will go past Brown as the year goes on.
Sorry Leysy but Brown has far more polish than Trezise. I can see Trezise getting a game but not at the expense of Brown.

On a side note how good is Campbell getting a starting gig. This kid has all the makings of a very good player.

Reactions: 5 users

For Cumbo it’s all above the shoulders.