Richmond VFL V Scats game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VFL V Scats game day

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Kicks off midday at Kitty Litter Park, is televised on channel 7.

With Soldo playing AFL yesterday it's a good opportunity for Ryan to continue on with his promising form. Old Mate will get a run on the ball too which can only be good for his development.

Not expecting it to happen, but would really like to see Syd spend some time in the midfield, like Bakes he has the ability to play back, forward and midfield.

Was really happy with Sonsie and Cumberland's game last week, I thought Noah's tackling and pressure was very good.

A must win game today.

CARN THE TIGES !!!!

Reactions: 1 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
I am expecting 1-2 incidents against 1-2 of our players.
A call out to 'watch out' to Sonsie, Dow and Samson. And Miller

Last edited:

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Hope Bauer has a good game we need an athletic tall marking forward in our side alongside Lynch and Jack

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Against a good VFL team, with Prestia out next week, and playing the WEagles, it really is a chance for our young mids to press their case for selection.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The umpire cheating continues, how was that not holding the ball/incorrect disposal against the Scats!!!!

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
The umpire cheating continues, how was that not holding the ball/incorrect disposal against the Scats!!!!
Pussy player did a 720 with one arm held dropped the ball ump play on the farce continues

• Angry

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Bauer gets ball to Stack
stack takes game on kicks dribbling goal from forward pocket
great play again stack thru centre kicks ball to street 15m out directly in front for goal
Go Stackman

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Well done chumpire......barely half of 15 metre pass. Keep on, keeping on you egoheaded flogs.