Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub

Tom Morris on Fox says Richmond pulled the mental health card in an attempt to get him to take down Brooke Cotchin’s pic of the day spa. :rolleyes:

Tom Morris is turning into another Barrett. Ambulance chaser whose quality of stories belong on page 3 of the Truth.

I was not a fan of McClure either until he drew the line at digging on the Stevens story - hey Morris take *smile* note pal

Reactions: 1 user
I think some people are putting far too much weight on this infraction.

You know who’s going to be thinking about this infraction in a weeks time?

The media seem to want to drag it out.

Let's go and beat Brissy and forget about it, done.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
The media seem to want to drag it out.

Let's go and beat Brissy and forget about it, done.

DS

Job done & a good reminder that the only thing we as supporters really care about is "The Wins". It felt good going to bed last night & even better waking up this morning to the sun shining and knowing the club is sitting pretty in 3rd with a chance to really cement a top 2 spot in the next fortnight. Thats a pretty special thing for year that has been smeared in pop and left out in the sun too long.

Let the Cotchin's & the club sort out this VERY minor problem regarding a woman going to a day spa in a year where it has been (undoubtedly) *smile* for her too. Lets not feed the drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Shock jock journalists who love making drama and Turn the AFL into an episode of “Days of our Life”

Reactions: 1 users
Tom Morris is turning into another Barrett. Ambulance chaser whose quality of stories belong on page 3 of the Truth.

I was not a fan of McClure either until he drew the line at digging on the Stevens story - hey Morris take *smile* note pal

Hey don't be knocking page 3 of the Truth.

pffft - non story.

Still pretty poor that those requests were made, obviously ditched our 2019 "Hungry but Humble" motto to "Still Hungry, (a play on Coles online requests :) ), but Entitled"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
What's the harm in asking?? You never know the limit until you ask that question that has the Pull Your Head In answer

What Morris the ambulance chaser didn't report is that the AFL left us high and dry in temporary accommodation.

If you recall we were meant to go into the Royal Pines when West Coast moved out. It is much better quality accomodation with a golf course et al.

AFL decided to give our accomodation to Carlton and the umpires instead!

No wonder our club is pissed that O'Gorman et al are living it up in the accomodation that was promised to our club.

Gill and co can get stuffed. No doubt some of the requests reflect our thoughts on that decision. Bring on more I say

Last edited:
I’m smelling an orchestrated and disproportionate campaign against our great club by salty campaigners (ala 1974):

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/67207f45e5271d63e3ed2c7014202450

Seems Tom Morris is rather selective in which club he wants to name. Tom Browne brings a little more balance to the story.

Reactions: 5 users
Seems Tom Morris is rather selective in which club he wants to name. Tom Browne brings a little more balance to the story.

Tommy Morris headline chasing. Tiger hater like his mates on the couch.

Also surprised Tom Browne wrote a balanced article on us.

Reactions: 2 users
They were better off going to Royal Pines with Essendon and the Umpires as was organised .They were two spend two weeks only at KDV until the WA teams went home They have made KDV Sports home without any other club . Downside is that rooms are very small and very average . Going to be interesting when other families arrive

Things are tough when ya find yourself appreciating the work of Tom Browne!

Also, no way we asked for the chiippies.... we brought our own in Aarts and Vlastuin with jack of all trades Kmac supervising!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users