Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Have read what Jane said, nothing too controversial there. If the Cotchins threatened to leave the hub that's not a good look.

Hopefully everyone shuts up and focuses on football now.

Carro revealed on radio after Kennedy spoke and before Jane's article that the Cotchin's threatened to leave the hub so it wasn't a new disclosure.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
yeah - unfortunately you have to put up with the disrespect if you want to watch these shows.

was watching first crack of fox last night and when discussing our game it was all about "tiger tension" and then went to discuss "flying Ryan"

no mention how we dismantled the premiership favourites and how we made last weeks hero's nitnat and mcgovern vitually useless on the field.

Not one show, radio or TV has reviewed our game.
Friday night foxtel show, spent all night talking about Geelong.
Saturday show again on foxtel, zero, nothing.
The sunday footy show spoke about off field issues.
And again last night, they mentioned the Cotchin crap on The 'first crack'.

It wouldve been totally different if WC won i guarantee you that.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How pathetic modern journalists are now a days, if the season hadn't resumed these gutter journo's would've all got jobs with womens gossip mags.

Reactions: 3 users

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
It is all purely aimed at destabilising the club to spoil our flag chances.
Happily the media are still blissfully ignorant of how this Richmond team works.
It is fuel for our engine.
Dimma will be smiling gleefully and as we saw on Thursday it all serves to make us stronger.
The WCE defeat was superb.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
take the lack of praise from the idiot flock as a badge of honour

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
no mention how we dismantled the premiership favourites and how we made last weeks hero's nitnat and mcgovern vitually useless on the field.

Yeh, I would have thought kingsight would have been all over how the tigers made mcgovern irrelevant. And how soldo took the nic out of natanui?

I'd prefer they all wax lyrical about missing the obvious a week after we win the flag. Nick Reiwoldt is the only one who has never lost faith.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
One mob which are taking a little bit of notice, is the TAB. $5.00 into $4.00 after the WC win now favorites.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
One mob which are taking a little bit of notice, is the TAB. $5.00 into $4.00 after the WC win now favorites.
Richmond 4.00
Geelong 5.00
WCE 6.00
Brisbane 6.00
PORT 8.00

Dont think you often see the team sitting atop of the ladder being 4th fav at 8.00.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Richmond 4.00
Geelong 5.00
WCE 6.00
Brisbane 6.00
PORT 8.00

Dont think you often see the team sitting atop of the ladder being 4th fav at 8.00.

Yes Tim, or the team 4th favorites

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Carro revealed on radio after Kennedy spoke and before Jane's article that the Cotchin's threatened to leave the hub so it wasn't a new disclosure.

Ah yes but remember just like trash and treasure, one man's threat is another man's suggestion! ;)

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Not one show, radio or TV has reviewed our game.
Friday night foxtel show, spent all night talking about Geelong.
Saturday show again on foxtel, zero, nothing.
The sunday footy show spoke about off field issues.
And again last night, they mentioned the Cotchin crap on The 'first crack'.

It wouldve been totally different if WC won i guarantee you that.

You had to watch the fox post game on Thursday night to get any review of our game. Gary L, Nick R, & Jonathan B were on and they used Dustin Martin's incredible goal as the match moment (Gary even said there were many they could choose from), think they had an interview with Jack R, and were generally very impressed with how well the Tiges played. Think Brown is still on WCE for the flag, Nick R is staying with Richmond :)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You had to watch the fox post game on Thursday night to get any review of our game. Gary L, Nick R, & Jonathan B were on and they used Dustin Martin's incredible goal as the match moment (Gary even said there were many they could choose from), think they had an interview with Jack R, and were generally very impressed with how well the Tiges played. Think Brown is still on WCE for the flag, Nick R is staying with Richmond :)

Yeah. The caravan marches on quickly - a team that plays on Wednesday/Thursday night is old news by Saturday - this is the rapid news cycle of AFL. There is always new drama - Carlton blew its chances, Melbourne back in it (this week), Dog-gone. Don't take it personally.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Yeah. The caravan marches on quickly - a team that plays on Wednesday/Thursday night is old news by Saturday - this is the rapid news cycle of AFL. There is always new drama - Carlton blew its chances, Melbourne back in it (this week), Dog-gone. Don't take it personally.

And Kane in his Monday analysis of games with Gerard W on SEN ...

His bad- The Tigers. Not our win but what’s been happening of late with the Cotchins etc.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Richmond 4.00
Geelong 5.00
WCE 6.00
Brisbane 6.00
PORT 8.00

That was geelong last year.

Theres an article on abc today about geelong being deserved flag favourites!

The journo must have asked a barman in Corio who was the flag favourite.

But yeah, its all good for us.

They reckon love is blind? Hatred seems way blinder when it comes to footy analysis to me.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Richmond 4.00
Geelong 5.00
WCE 6.00
Brisbane 6.00
PORT 8.00

I think the view is that if Richmond finishes top 4 we will be very hard to beat and even if we don't we have a decent chance anyway.
I would back us against Brisbane and Port in finals no matter where it is played. I would also favour us strongly against the eagles as long as it is not in Perth.
I will keep my powder dry on the Cats until I see if we turn up the heat in 2 weeks time and how they handle it.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Stop complaining. Stop watching.

Access all areas with parrot and Lloyd.
Parrot, what do you take out of WC loss.
Lyold. They're a completely a different team away from Perth.
I will always back Richmond.
Parrot..in shock

Browny comes on with the odds.
Not one mention we are clear favourites @ $4 . Next best Geelong @ $5.50.
Suck ducks floggers....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Richmond 4.00
Geelong 5.00
WCE 6.00
Brisbane 6.00
PORT 8.00

Because they aren't that good.
My odds would be
Us. $5
Geelong $6.00
Collingwood $6.50
Wc $8
Gws $9
Port $10
Melbourne Stkilda and Brisbane @$20.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
That was geelong last year.

Theres an article on abc today about geelong being deserved flag favourites!

The journo must have asked a barman in Corio who was the flag favourite.

But yeah, its all good for us.

They reckon love is blind? Hatred seems way blinder when it comes to footy analysis to me.

Odds mean alot because it's real people not the media putting there hard earn on it.
People know that we are capable of winning it again.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
And Kane in his Monday analysis of games with Gerard W on SEN ...

His bad- The Tigers. Not our win but what’s been happening of late with the Cotchins etc.

If Brooke/her dad/Mrs Gale keep feeding the media don't be surprised that they keep reporting it.

• Angry