Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I am Old school but I never knew if Flea was married or had kids. Did Ghost or the General?

yeah I was thinking about this the other day.

Back in the day, you might know someone who was getting fish and chips in North Melbourne on Friday night and Micheal Roach came in and ordered a piece of flake and 3 steamed dim sims.

and so all you knew about Michael Roach was he was a great full forward who liked to dance and who liked flake and steamed dim sims.

the footy record profile was fascinating

Now, we know everything, and nothing. and like they say,

a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Honestly gez the dad and wife should know better why continue on when she was wrong.Honestly better no partners up in the hub.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Brendon's missus now pipes up and this stupid story gets more legs. Back on the front page again.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
I haven’t commented on this because, frankly, it’s not worth it. BUT, if this derails our season I will be mightily pissed off at how we’ve handled this. Partners need to respect the bigger picture and we as a club need to all be on the same page. Some selfish cracks appearing which never ends well. Sort it the *smile* out. Rant over.

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Happy for Cotch misses to comment as she was involved but Gales wife - what is going on

Combination of Richmond sells papers / creates online clicks, along with a subconscious bias against the reigning premiers, isolation in Victoria having a massive impact on the mental health of many, many people, frustrations rising causing many people to lash out either physically or verbally, a toxic world of social media, the world as we knew it has disappeared completely and it hasn't yet sorted out the wheat from the chaff, a father defends his daughter, a wife defends her husband, normal human behaviour magnified in these testing times.

Whether deliberate or inadvertently, there appears to be a push to create some disturbance within the Tiger's ranks. I don't believe it is targeting RFC specifically, rather what RFC represents overall. The club has embraced gratitude, empathy, mindfulness, meditation, culture, focusing on the positive, controlling the controllable and ensuring the young men and women who represent the club have the greatest opportunity to reap the benefits of an environment that not only nurtures their talent it also focuses on developing them in being better people. You know - just what the world really needs now - spread the light, spread the joy, embrace the imperfections, be the best version of you. And, along the way, ignore the outside noise and continue that focus and enjoyment the other teams are now starting to try to implement.

Reactions: 5 users

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
Just don’t get why the CEOs wife would be contacted for an interview or why it would be granted.

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Rick Kennedy should know better, I get he is sticking up for his daughter but still could have made his point without saying Richmond and the AFL handled it poorly.
No wonder Footscray have always been *smile*

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
What was said?
Said that the Cotchins threatened to walk away from 2020 over the Day Spa issue and the fallout from it.
The story was damned near dead and then the media go and get Brooke's dad and Gale's wife to get it back on the front page.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The Cotchins keeping this going is beyond silly. And the CEO's wife should keep out of it as well.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
The Cotchins keeping this going is beyond silly. And the CEO's wife should keep out of it as well.

A bit of trouble in Tiger WAG-land. Apparently there's a Brooke-less WhatsApp group, according to the Hun. Got a bit of a Rebekah Vardy-Colleen Rooney feel about it.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
She reckons that day spa that brooke went to is crap.
No good at waxing

Don't know why she needs to go to a day spa, she looks alright too me. Don't think Cotch would kick her out of bed if she farted either.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Don't know why she needs to go to a day spa, she looks alright too me. Don't think Cotch would kick her out of bed if she farted either.

Ladies love day spa's, hairdressers and places that do nails.
99% of footballers partners would visit at least one of these once a week.
This is the biggest bullshiit story ive heard in 45 years.
Who gives a *smile* where she went.
Big fken deal.

The media are pushing this. not brooke or Gale's wife.
Why arent the North Melbourne partners coping it??
Because no-one gives a *smile* about North.

Cotchin should take the entire group to get a facial and then post it.
Too bend the media over.