Richo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo

Chocco

All heart
Aug 3, 2007
Melbourne
Big Richo just been announced Channel 7 commentator and 3AW, he will be on the big dollars next year!

It will be good to watch the big fella every Friday night

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Chocco said:
Big Richo just been announced Channel 7 commentator and 3AW, he will be on the big dollars next year!

It will be good to watch the big fella every Friday night

wonder if this means Cometti will stop his constant bagging of Richo now

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
tt12 works the rumour scene the way the darksiders work the player scene. Invent any potential scenario there is and throw it into the Rumour board so you can dig it up down the track and say "I told you so". A bit like the darksiders calling every player a dud so when they don't make the cut, they can dig it up and say "I told you so".

mld

hi
Apr 1, 2006
Melbs
Baloo said:
tt12 works the rumour scene the way the darksiders work the player scene. Invent any potential scenario there is and throw it into the Rumour board so you can dig it up down the track and say "I told you so". A bit like the darksiders calling every player a dud so when they don't make the cut, they can dig it up and say "I told you so".

Indeed. In this case, it is the exception that proves the rule.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Dunno where to find a main Richo thread....

No F/S to look forward to but announced the arrival of his 3rd daughter! Congratulations to the big fella... heading for an AFLW team chock full of Richo's and Riewoldts!:)

Said he's booked in to see "that bloke"o_O

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Bloody Richo…. always the same! Kicks it out of bounds on the full when we desperately needed a sausage roll.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
The most incredible physical specimen in our clubs history and he keeps producing girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Congrats Richo. A father of three girls is amazing and something to be super proud of. You are a lucky man and will be well looked after for the rest of your days on this earth. As a father of three girls, I say welcome to the club :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Probably been posted elsewhere, but if anyone else is interested and hasn’t seen this it's well worth a watch.
Virtually impossible to dislike Richo I reckon!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users