rookie pre season draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

rookie pre season draft

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Seen Chol play in a couple of games, last season and this, he lives in the next suburb from me, absolutely dominated, played like a RR and CHB/ CHF all in one. I know that doesn't mean that much at junior level but anyway...

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
tigersnake said:
Seen Chol play in a couple of games, last season and this, he lives in the next suburb from me, absolutely dominated, played like a RR and CHB/ CHF all in one. I know that doesn't mean that much at junior level but anyway...
Guess that means he has some tools snakey one. Now we just need to teach him how to use them all properly n get him qualified as a genuine footy tradie.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Tigerflag2008 said:
I think I may be more excited about our rookie picks than our ND picks.

is that a good thing?

Perfectly understandable given the evenness of the draft, don't see too much difference between pick 50 right through to the rookies.