Round 1 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross and Aarts get the nod over Ralphsmith
Not happy with Hugo missing out.
He’ll probably make emergency which means he misses out on further game time development by not being available for the Thursday afternoon VFL practice match either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
He’ll probably make emergency which means he misses out on further game time development by not being available for the Friday afternoon VFL practice match either.

Agree disappointed re Hugo - I thought he was a lock.

Not sure re your comment re the practice game - I assume all 4 reserves could/should play in that unless the sub gets extended game time because of an early injury.

Agree disappointed re Hugo - I thought he was a lock.

Not sure re your comment re the practice game - I assume all 4 reserves could/should play in that unless the sub gets extended game time because of an early injury.
The sub won’t play any game time in the 2s.
He needs to be fresh incase there’s an injury

Have to laugh at the AFL team sheet that says for Carlton:
Notable absentees: Walsh, E.Curnow, Stocker

Stocker?

In that case why isn't RCD a notable absentee for us?

Stocker is a measure of how *smile* their depth is.

Reactions: 3 users
Let's hope it is reminiscent of Ben Cousin's debut game except with the Tigers winning of course and giving the Blues a massive reality check.

Reactions: 1 users
He’ll probably make emergency which means he misses out on further game time development by not being available for the Thursday afternoon VFL practice match either.
Agree. The most premiership most promising player in the preseason but also gives us that run we no longer have with Houli retiring.

As expected two rucks, Balta should start forward.

Ross and Aarts a concern. How’s the depth looking if this is how we roll out round 1?

Reactions: 2 users
ugle-hagan unable to take josh schache's spot, in a side that clearly needs a structural renovation,

isn't a great sign for the No.1 pick.

Not time for any doomsday hyperbole,

but worrying if your a dog, a JUH family member, or just a romantic who wants to see a kid from Framlingham make it in the big smoke,

I reckon
Mia ruined him, she hocussed our Daniel too!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
As expected two rucks, Balta should start forward.

Ross and Aarts a concern. How’s the depth looking if this is how we roll out round 1?
The difference a 2019 Stack would make to this side is enormous.

Ross, Aarts, meh just bums on seats, Id rather Caddy play least he has skill, smarts and campaigner.

Tommy Brown will feature in the RFC senior side earlier than some may think.

Land of the Giants

Nank Soldo Tarrant Grimes Broad Gibcus Balta Lynch & Jack All over 190

I guess Grimes & Broad can play on smalls but when was the last time we had such height in a team.

Reckon we'll see Noah back and front today depending on when Gibcus is on the ground. Gibcus doesn't have the fitness to play out a match. Then again if we're on form our defence won't do much running.

Status
Not open for further replies.