Round 1: The warm beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1: The warm beer games.

Havent seen much mentioned here on Howe. What a spectacular ornament he has been. His skyhigh exploits have roped in interest from around the world on YouTube and given pleasure to millions. Theres nothing like a hanger in the whole of world sport, and Howe is the best I've ever seen. Get well Jeremy.
U can't help but like Howe,as he rarely does wrong both on and off field

Reactions: 1 user
Some people making some very early calls based on one game. I suspect Geelong will finish above the Pies.

Sheezel great debut.

This mob have never been this bad. Not counting last year with all the covid *smile*. So competitive even first game v us. Kinda weird watching it.

This could be the year LDU arrives. Been great so far. I know a mate of his and he says he's primed.
I was hoping we were going to target him at the end of this season but he signed in to the end of '25. Will be a FA then and 26 yrs old.

West coast bottom 3 and simmo sacked is a safe bet after round 1
At least he won a flag not many coaches get to do that. Classic case like Hawthorn when all the stars call it quits your depth gets tested. We look to have made a butterfish of the stars going but next 2 years critical

Terribly soft free kick to North to give them some breathing space. Momentum killer for WCE, North get a quick follow up, game over