Round 1: The warm beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1: The warm beer games.

Credit where it's due, Charlie Dixon has played well today, the longer the game has gone the better he's looked .

Reactions: 1 user
JHF showing why Croweaters have been frothing over him for three years. Brutal and precise. Brilliant third quarter.

Shocking look with the socks up, though.

JHF showing why Croweaters have been frothing over him for three years. Brutal and precise. Brilliant third quarter.

Huh ? Didn’t you say Norf were brilliant in trading him off ?

When he takes off with ball in hand I see Ablett Snr 1985.

Whats the old Codgers excuse.
What happened to there best recruiting in the history of the game go?
Geelong were massive winners at trade week, so we're the Lions..what a heap of Shittt. Happens every year...

Port will now get dumped by Cwood at the G next Saturday.

Both Port and Blandbane lack genuine grittiness.

One has only played 1 game. The other is yet to play a game.

JHF will be a superstar.
Easily the best performance of his short career. Power and skill. Exciting for Poort.

It was good business for Norf because he was leaving. GWS got picks 14 and 21 for a former pick 2 who'd won a B&F in a grand final team and led all-comers in that GF for disposals and contested possessions. Norf got picks 2 and 3 for a disruptive wantaway pick 1 who hadn't done anything. Sheezel will be a star, oozes class. I have big wraps on Wardlaw too.

Reactions: 1 users