Round 1: The warm beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1: The warm beer games.

GoDeez a little rattled.

Dogs need to capitalise but arent.

Another miss by Jamara.

Reactions: 1 user
Grandpa Fagan might have a sleepless night tonight. Results like that aren’t what is expected from a team who has heavily topped up.
There is one thing about knocking a coach.There is another about being agest.Do you really think they lost because their coach is over 55??????????????

rapt Hamish has saddled up for another year. Fantastic commentator, great insight and wit. great to see people getting plum roles on merit rather than contacts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Kosi reported.... :rotfl2 :rotfl2

Should go for that. The action was incredibly dangerous, at speed and the force forward was an upward action into the head. Just because Bailey Sniff has nothing inside his head shouldn't make any difference.

BTW if his 1st name was Marlion instead of Kysiah I'd suspect he would already have been hung drawn and quartered and banned from playing any football ever again in his life.

Reactions: 4 users
That free to Pickett was garbage.

Just award free kicks for actions that impinge on the other player you clowns.

Geez wish the Tigers got frees like that.

I just wish we got the frees that were blatant. That would be an improvement, let alone the freebies like that 1. Pickett asked 3 times if it was his, as he had no idea he'd been infringed.

Reactions: 1 user