Round 10 votes vs Sydney | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 votes vs Sydney

Tigerblood

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
3 - Gaspar
2 - Stafford
1 - Bowden

Gas had a great game considering the on ball dominance of the Swans.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
3. Joel Bowden
2. Greg Stafford
1. Mark Chaffey

Very unlucky: Zantuck, Newman, Gaspar ( i am harsher on back line players for some reason) Zantuck probably should have got in.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
And a mention for Krak for hiw work rate all night. His tackling was a highlight in the forward line.

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
3. Stafford - dominated the ruck and the only one who looked like getting the ball out of the centre for us. pathetic effort by our midfield. Well done Staff.

2. Bowden - Although he made his usual mistakes, he won the ball for us and did some very nice plays

1. King - People like to bag King, and yes he is past his best, but his vision and hands are still very good and if he could only kick better would be very valuable in our midfield. Well done Kingy!