Round 11 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Other Games

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Sitting on the fence a little tonight. On one hand, a Geelong loss keeps them off our heels, but a St.Kilda win puts them 6 points ahead as a Top 4 contender

Reactions: 1 user

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
I hate Geelong cant see myself barracking for them and have a soft spot for the Saints a few old Ballarat mates played for them. Probably better Pussies win for our top 4 hopes but stuff them. Maybe a heap of injuries both sides best possible scenario!

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
It’s funny, Ballarat really does seem to have a liking for saints... rare true supporters, but a general liking. A strong tiger following too over the years

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I’d rather a young saints in finals than a dangerous last roll of the dice Geelong!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Diverfield got a free kick for kicking in danger, he got up wringing his hand. The Saints players boot never got anywhere near his hand.

• Angry

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Diverfield got a free kick for kicking in danger, he got up wringing his hand. The Saints players boot never got anywhere near his hand.
Noticed that. Serial offender
It's a blight on the game and is increasing rapidly.
But it doesn't suit the AFL narrative of richmond indiscretions, so it's not even highlighted.

That Port cheat made my blood boil. No coverage at all.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Geelong should win. Bigger, older. Jones and Ryder sitting out.

This Phillips kid, Collingwood's brother. I picked him in the PRE phantom a few years back. Neat footballer.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Eddie just gave a cheerio to an umpire, no wonder the Pies get looked after.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Pies think they are playing well, resting players when they are playing awful isn't a great look.

Really hope they lose to the Crows, even more so than I normally would.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
better for us if Cats win this, keeps st kilda from going 6 points ahead of us

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Sitting on the fence a little tonight. On one hand, a Geelong loss keeps them off our heels, but a St.Kilda win puts them 6 points ahead as a Top 4 contender

Feeling dirty cheering for Geesook and Carlton in the same week ...................................damn

Carn Crows you gotta win won eventually might as well be this one.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
better for us if Cats win this, keeps st kilda from going 6 points ahead of us

Both teams have played a lot of the weaker teams so having both Geelong and Saints 2 points ahead of us sounds good to me.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
St Kilda have a tougher draw.
Reckon they’ll drop out of the 4