Round 11 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Other Games

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
How much you want on?
I wouldn't put money on the Cats hate them with a passion. But still reckon will be right up to their necks in it this year. Smashed Brisbane nearly beat the Eagles in a classic in Perth. Our best side would beat them once again but unfortunately I cant seeing us having our best side available this year. Hopefully you are right but I have a gut feeling they are super hungry and everything is in their favour. Urgh pricks!

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
What tonight’s performance from St.Kilda shows is:

1) Damn hard fronting up off a 4 day break (refer to us on Sat)

2) They don’t bat as deep as some think. They’ve had to manage a couple tonight and it shows. Them, Brisbane and Port would be also rans if they had the number of injuries to quality players that we’ve had

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
jeez we dodged a bullet getting rid of Butler :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Commentators talking up Geelongs over 30 brigade. I’ll wait and see what they say when their over 30 brigade crumple.