Round 11 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Other Games

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Massive advantage to us playing suns next Monday

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Watching essendon and can’t help think they’ve got so many overrated players: McDonald-Tipungwuti, Parish, McGrath, Smith, McKenna.

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Watching essendon and can’t help think they’ve got so many overrated players: McDonald-Tipungwuti, Parish, McGrath, Smith, McKenna.
I reckon a bit harsh on McGrath. I rate him think he is better than Shiels and trending upwards!

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

McGrath is killing it. Tippa definitely overrated. Commentators cream themselves everytime he's in picture. Doesn't even look like he's anywhere near getting the ball to get commentators ecstatic.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Browny again has lost his marbles.

Says the Bombers if they can get it in 50 more they could win from here as they have been really efficient inside 50. Claims they scored 4.3 from 14 inside 50's. Firstly thats the AFL average, 50% scoring rate per inside 50 BUT the big issue with that, is the Bombers DIDN'T have 14 inside 50's in the half, they had 19.

Losing or lost his marbles?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
McGrath is killing it. Tippa definitely overrated. Commentators cream themselves everytime he's in picture. Doesn't even look like he's anywhere near getting the ball to get commentators ecstatic.

Yeah I agree, think McGrath is good and Tippa has been overrated for a long time. Seen him several times live when he's been playing against the Tiges, and just doesn't do anything defensively UNLESS he can have a big run down tackle that makes him look great. Thats why the commentators love him as he does those things they can cheer loudly, just his does none of the small stuff. For supposedly one of the best defensive forwards (he's not) he's rubbish at defensive acts.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
McGrath is killing it terms of numbers but he doesn’t do anything with it.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
McGrath is killing it terms of numbers but he doesn’t do anything with it.
Beg to differ. 15 effective disposals a game. 22 disposals. 10 contested. 6 tackles. 5 clearances. Very good inside player offensively and defensively. Distributes well. Only 22yo.

Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Did McKernan just shove that GCS player in the face, a la Dusty?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I hate when the umps do that. Clearing kick, Anderson takes the mark behind Witts. Ump is adamant he wants to pay the free to Witts. Why?? The ball is already in Gold Coasts hands, pay the mark.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Browny again has lost his marbles.

Says the Bombers if they can get it in 50 more they could win from here as they have been really efficient inside 50. Claims they scored 4.3 from 14 inside 50's. Firstly thats the AFL average, 50% scoring rate per inside 50 BUT the big issue with that, is the Bombers DIDN'T have 14 inside 50's in the half, they had 19.

Losing or lost his marbles?
He probably thinks Garthwaite is playing tonight.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I hate when the umps do that. Clearing kick, Anderson takes the mark behind Witts. Ump is adamant he wants to pay the free to Witts. Why?? The ball is already in Gold Coasts hands, pay the mark.

I think it's whatever happened first is the rule. Imagine 50 metres out, 10 seconds to go, we're down by 5, it's a free to Dusty but Lambert marks a split second later.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Gold Coast look exhausted. If we can't overrun them on Monday then we don't deserve to play finals.

Reactions: 1 users