Round 11 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Other Games

Wow that female just paid the a free to filth in the middle, I’ve rewinded it 5 times and I still can’t see what it was for. Disgraceful bias.

Reactions: 1 user
Brodie Smith can butcher the ball.
It's their senior players who have killed them tonight. Smith, seedsman, walker, Lynch getting injured, crouch meaningless crap possessions.

The kids are having a dip but zero leadership

Wow that female just paid the a free to filth in the middle, I’ve rewinded it 5 times and I still can’t see what it was for. Disgraceful bias.
She's lucky her brother was so funny in The Hangover. Its the only reason I can think why she's got a gig.

To the number 9??
She paid it because Adelaide got the clearance

They've just been handed their season back on track with percentage boost and resting key players.

And gotten away with it.

Tin Arses #^%% I hate them.

Adelaide are dead set tanking.

They've just been handed their season back on track with percentage boost and resting key players.

And gotten away with it.

Tin Arses #^%% I hate them.

Adelaide are dead set tanking.
I hear ya Craig. I detest them. But I’ll guarantee you this; they will not beat the Dees next up. They’re form lines are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum.