Round 11 - the light beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - the light beer games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
After last night I need to start bagging other sides.

Lift Crows you spuds !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
I was looking for this thread, thank you. I wanted to comment on 2 things.
1. there are ZERO games on free to air tomorrow, so thanks AFL - great deal.
2. teams like the Crows annoy me so much, playing the game of the century against us then immediately reverting to shizen

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
2. teams like the Crows annoy me so much, playing the game of the century against us then immediately reverting to shizen
I’m hearin ya’ Stan Ridgway. Crows *smile* me.

But Geewhinge poo me more.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'm in Perth, watching WAFL at the moment. The umpiring is certainly less of an issue. Peel look well outclassed against Claremont who have some decent forward pressure.

Was going to go to a game today but can't, will look to go to a Subiaco game in a fortnight when back in Perth.

Just been drafted to be a boundary umpire in a community match tomorrow . . . oh the irony :p .

DS

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I'm in Perth, watching WAFL at the moment. The umpiring is certainly less of an issue. Peel look well outclassed against Claremont who have some decent forward pressure.

Was going to go to a game today but can't, will look to go to a Subiaco game in a fortnight when back in Perth.

Just been drafted to be a boundary umpire in a community match tomorrow . . . oh the irony :p .

DS
It’s less of a frustration at all levels below AFL.

I watch heaps of VFL WAFL SANFL NAB LEAGUE and the AFL is by far and away the poorest standard of umpiring.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez Geewhinge get a lot of easy kills down there.
Just like Dynastybourne. Another game at the G against a non-Vic team. I actually hope Buddy cops a fine so that he gives his team some chance of beating these silverspoons next week......at the G again!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just like Dynastybourne. Another game at the G against a non-Vic team. I actually hope Buddy cops a fine so that he gives his team some chance of beating these silverspoons next week......at the G again!
A fine??
Is that what a fist to the jaw gets??

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
No one watches football on TV during the day. At least that’s what the TV networks would like us to believe,

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Listen to Gawwy wetting his pants everytime they goal. How many Dynastybourne games has he not commented on this season.

Reactions: 1 user