Round 11 - the light beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - the light beer games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Full credit to Freo. The way they're playing is smart and clean. Not the messy, unnecessary and sometimes arrongant way we do which stuffs things up.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Also coughed up a 5 goal lead, and outscored 11.3 to 1.4 in the second half
Yep. Every coach will be dissecting how Freo played on them. I hope it's the start of a collapse because they've slowed down. It's not a case of a close game which Freo won.

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Always knew Nar were sh!t.

Who have they ever beaten?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Always knew Nar were sh!t.

Who have they ever beaten?
True. Now they get stronger opponents. If Freo can beat them at the G, it's even worse for them. We weren't this bad in 2018.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looking forward to watching On The Couch and hearing SEN next week with Gawwy pretending to accept the facts and trying to sound positive.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Spot on. Backline went to water once he went off. Longmuir also bit the bullet and tagged Oliver in the 2nd half and he no influence after completely dominating.
Early days, but Longmuir will be their best coach ever. Don't mind if they win their 1st flag now.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Early days, but Longmuir will be their best coach ever. Don't mind if they win their 1st flag now.
May is Melbournes most important player. Lucky they only lose for one!

No coincidence their backline fell apart.
Good win by Fremantle.

Their pace is astounding. Think Longmuir might do something there you would think. Some really good kids.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Good win by Fremantle.

Their pace is astounding. Think Longmuir might do something there you would think. Some really good kids.
12 goals to 1 in the 2nd half. We never slowed down by R11 in 2018, and, we lost Rance in 2019 and still won the flag.

Reactions: 1 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014

Good win by Fremantle.

May is super important, but I reckon when Aish started to tag Oliver, the game changed completely.

We need a tagger.

Reactions: 2 users