Round 11 - the light beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - the light beer games.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Melbourne aren't that good.
It's pity everyone else is soooo shitt
Nothing in there game style makes them stand out.
But I would rather Melbourne win it if we can't I hate Brisbane

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Egobourne starting to find out what injuries are. Both May and Petty off and they are struggling. See how it feels now Egobourne fans.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Egobourne starting to find out what injuries are. Both May and Petty off and they are struggling. See how it feels now Egobourne fans.
Let's hope it continues. I'm getting sick of this team. Just reading some comments from their BF fans about us from pre-2021 and now is laughable. Cockiest *smile* of all *smile*.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If Freo are playing a stop/start game it's the best way to beat these pricks as it will stop their continuous running.

Freo have to be mentally composed. Tempo footy's gonna kill the Deez. Go Freo!!!

Last edited:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dynastybourne slowing down and look gassed. Long may it continue!!!

Beginning of the end. Gawwy's trying to sound positive.

Reactions: 1 user

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Only as good as the players you can keep on the park. Injuries are the key to premiership success. Although i wanted the Dees to go through the season undefeated and then lose in the prelim