Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday

Jeremy Cameron is just about the biggest onfield *smile* head in the game i reckon.

He goes full sook tantrum when hes getting flogged.

How was the prolonged headlock tackle not 50.

Hes an uber sook with the ticker of a hummingbird. Hed make a great captain of Adelaide.

GwS megastars seem content with million bucks a year.

Kelly looked like the next star but hes not

Id love to destroy Port as an institution this year
Beautifully summised easy.

Can't stand this sniper.

He's the Anti-Vlastuin. Hugely overrated and fake tough. Looks like a real sh!t bloke.

Reactions: 1 user
Full list no injuries hungry old men players in career best form shortened quarters the full monty hate them with a passion but my tip to take the chocolates everything is aligned. Pussies that is!

Reason Port wont win a flag is because they cant back up week after week.
Last week was their grand final and for us it was just anothet minor round game.
We can sustain that pressure and more for weeks on end.
Its still ours to lose.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I think a fellow poster may have mentioned earlier, but Port look flat to me. The theory about wounding themselves up for the game against us as an all or nothing effort looks like it’s taken it’s toll

Reactions: 1 users
Beautifully summised easy.

Can't stand this sniper.

He's the Anti-Vlastuin. Hugely overrated and fake tough. Looks like a real sh!t bloke.
Showed his colours in the GF when the game was shot he decided it was time to start snotting blokes off the ball.
Maybe put your body on the line when the game is up for grabs.

I think a fellow poster may have mentioned earlier, but Port look flat to me. The theory about wounding themselves up for the game against us as an all or nothing effort looks like it’s taken it’s toll
Yep they are cooked tonight. Gave it their all last week and don’t have the crowd to get them going.
Put a fork in them to win the premiership.

Full list no injuries hungry old men players in career best form shortened quarters the full monty hate them with a passion but my tip to take the chocolates everything is aligned. Pussies that is!

Yeah, hate to say it but this has worked out perfectly for them.

It's all aligned except for one thing.
They can't beat us.

Reactions: 3 users
Malthouse commentating on the radio broadcast made an interesting conjecture. Accounting for the difference between how Port had to play against Geelong as opposed to against Richmond last week. Geelong have adapted a transition from their old bowling alley home ground game plan, that is more suited to the wider grounds that they now have to play on.

Yeah, hate to say it but this has worked out perfectly for them.

Unfortunately have to agree.

Especially the shortened quarters and only 18 games.

So Port built themselves up in a frenzy, tackled like mad men at their ground and in the first quarter managed 1 point.

Cats look slick.

Compared to our game last week with Port this game thus far is chalk & cheese. Ground suits the Cats.

First quarter anyway.

2-3-15
0-1-1

Port are looking a little flatter, but they’re also playing against some more senior bodies. They aren’t getting as many free hits in the midfield as last week. Neither are a match for a full strength tiger outfit.

Ports entire gameplan is around taking territory and then getting absolutely heaps of Inside 50's as they aren't all that clinical and they need the territory to protect their rubbish defence.

Geelong has dominated the clearances,. Port have no territory domination therefore look very very average.

Their defence is no good, we made them look useless in defence too, difference between this game and last week, is Geelong have a much better midfield on the park. As others alluded to, bring our best mids into that game last week, and we have a much different looking game.

Its why I still believe Port are very over rated. Tipped Geelong tonight.

Port looking ordinary but luckily they’re only 14 points down. Guess it doesn’t help that they’re not getting umpchair ride they got against us......

Kochies getting an idea of how it is flying to QLD the day of a game just as we did last week.

Reactions: 2 users