Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Geezuz Brereton is an idiot. Buckley is apparently one of the greatest players of our time if not all time. One of the greatest players of all time ! Would be a big bloody list of greatest players of all time to fit him in it then.

Dunno who I’m more sick of: the moronic Brereton or this complete and utter over doing of Buckley’s resignation. Just ridiculous. Yet again speaks volumes of a shitful AFL media.
Yep. Tried to read the Hun this morn, was about sixty pages long n fifty four of them were about Figgy n Colonwood. Took me about five minutes to read the news, then I wiped my arse with the rest of the pages.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yep. Tried to read the Hun this morn, was about sixty pages long n fifty four of them were about Figgy n Colonwood. Took me about five minutes to read the news, then I wiped my arse with the rest of the pages.
Yeah. Work mate of mine who gets the Herald Bogan delivered (buggered if I know why youd do that) said he couldn’t believe the over the top coverage.

There sure are a lot of clubs that get treated differently in the media compared to us. You’d think Buckley was Jock McHale.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geez Erin says Rozee eyeing off the Kochies Goal Kicking Games Record of 8 goals!!

8 Goals is that the highest a Kochies player has kicked in a game for them.................................thats so cute...bless em.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If you buy the shitrag you can't complain about what's in it.
Is there actually any *smile* rag or media news / current affairs channel worth reading or watching?? About 90% of what I bother to look at occasionally is full of biased hype n dribble.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cats getting cut up on the outside they've got no speed when the spread is required.

Kochies beating them outside.

Cam Guthries absence through the middle is glaring, he's their main runner linkman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Geez Erin says Rozee eyeing off the Kochies Goal Kicking Games Record of 8 goals!!

8 Goals is that the highest a Kochies player has kicked in a game for them.................................thats so cute...bless em.
Think it was Schulz who did it, too.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012

Genuine question, and could probably just google it, but whats the most goals in a game by a richmond player? remember seeing richo kick ten, was in hospital for Jacks against west coast and the other interstae.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
feel like I saw Jeff Hogg kick ten but could be imagining it.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Genuine question, and could probably just google it, but whats the most goals in a game by a richmond player? remember seeing richo kick ten, was in hospital for Jacks against west coast and the other interstae.
How far back are we going? Doug Strang kicked 14 in 1931.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How Darcy Bum Jones was EVER an AA astounds me. Whenever I have seen him, for a relatively weak disposer of the ball, he gets caught out of position so regularly. Yes he tries hard but geez, AA should be about the BEST players in the comp, not those that run a lot.

Reactions: 2 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
All time is Doug Strang in 1931. Kicked 14