Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

That Close fella for geelong has a funny little moustachar and a partial kind of comb over thing happening.... reminds me a former European tyrant for some reason. ...

Ratugolea another bad miss.

Cats kicking themselves out of this game in the last 10 minutes.

Should be at minimum a further 2 goals in front

Those rumours of Salty Scott going to the Pies could be true, he's showing the Collingwood board he can coach a boring keepings off style just like Figgy!

Can see Port getting the run on in the last as the Cats tire and they (Sooks) have left themselves without enough scoreboard behind them missing easy goals.

Didya know Trent McKenzie can kick a footy a long way?

Darce does and he'll tell ya every time Trents got the footy.

Reactions: 1 user
Seeing Grigga out there makes me sick. Suppose the guy has to feed his family, but still..........YUCK!

Reactions: 1 user