Round 13 - the stuck in traffic games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - the stuck in traffic games.

I thought that was really well done, the brother who spoke was amazing. As good a club celebration as I've seen I reckon.

Great to see James Hird celebrated as well. I actually hope they do really well tonight now and I've never felt that about Essendon ever.
I only saw the old timers coming on the ground who represent the last third of their 150 years. Yes w e love the champs but it is the Clubs 150th not the Hall of Fame. Focus should have been on the teams of the eras. Mdon't know how but I haven't been planning it for a year.

Hate both these teams but geez hope the bombers beat these cocky blues.
Cerra subbed off with hamstring tightness.

They turned on Snicko tonight.

Must have finally paid the electricity bill.

Does it stay on now? Or just selectively used without any rhyme or reason?

This competition is a joke

Reactions: 1 user
Lolza, anyone think some of these players are dumb as **** for kicking round the corner on their opposite instead of a traditional drop punt?

Curnow looked like a dead set goose then.

Lolza, anyone think some of these players are dumb as **** for kicking round the corner on their opposite instead of a traditional drop punt?

He is no Riewoldt.

Riewoldt has the best opposite foot from all forwards in the competition.

Exactly WTF was that. It wasn't even a big angle, just kick it off your dominant foot.

Jack silvagni is proof that two good looking people do not make good looking kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I thought that was really well done, the brother who spoke was amazing. As good a club celebration as I've seen I reckon.

Great to see James Hird celebrated as well. I actually hope they do really well tonight now and I've never felt that about Essendon ever.
Are you being contrarian again TBR??

• Haha
PRE will go into meltdown mode if McKay gets soft free kicks like that next week