Round 14 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - Other Games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How can we possibly lose to the Aints when seeing what the Lions are doing to them at the Dump........unless Richo gets sacked after a thrashing.:(

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
A bye is a long time in footy.

Just ask the Cats.

But speaking broadly, I think we have the Saints covered.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
If we lose to this rabble next week and someone comes on this forum and says that's like 2017 we will go on to win the flag, I will spew up.

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
Brisbane proves there's nothing intrinsically weird or evil about Marvel. No excuse next week. Having said that, if ever there was a match perfectly poised for the Tiges to play a rubbish outfit into form, this is it. Gresham to kick 5; Billings to amass 37 touches. Saints by 46.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
The Richo sacking is a genuine possibility. When was the last time a team played two opposition with new coaches in one season? Would typify our season

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Wow... Hawkins dives every contest. Amazed it is not noted. Port playing well but expect a choke.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Tonight shows why Geelong are still flakey. Port smashed them in the clearances and around the stoppages. Ports fwd pressure caused turnover after turnover. Rohan and Dahlhous back to what we all remember - nowhere to be seen. Take note RFC.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Charlie Dixon is there another 200 cm player in the comp that plays for so many frees, hes worse than Lurch Cox.

Port lucky Cats were due a loss, and they havnt won a game after the bye yet.

Tonight will sharpen them up.

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Geez the Power are getting a great run from the Umps tonight so far.

Yes it continued all night BUT Port were on all night, they were due a "scalp"and cats due a loss. My fav dumb ruling of the umps, free kick to port for dangerous tackle...fair enough, yet 5 or so equally bad tackles not penalised. Motlop playing well told me the cats were off theri game.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This year is really open. There isn’t a clear cut outstanding team.
We need to make the 8, hopefully 5th or 6th and then make a charge.
4 good games could make up for last year...

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Geelong threw that game, they want Richmond out of the 8.....

Reactions: 1 users