Round 14 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - Other Games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
OK Eagles time to stomp the Druggies

Got the Dynamic Duo in the Box tonight.

Basil the Beak and the Wowee the Bristle.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
craig said:

That decides it, i going to keep watching the cricket, Aust 0/31 after 6 overs.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
craig said:

Weagles playing drunk. Bummers kicking easy goals. Bellchambers should get cited for that bum to the head.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Was watching an episode of black mirror n only just stuck my nose in. Looks like lots of *smile* happening in the Wet Coke v Essendrugs game. One Wet Coke reported. One Essendrugs might get match reviewed. Wet Coke should be smashing Essendrugs but farking up badly, would want to be careful they don't blow their dominance n fade out in the second half.

Think I might have over dosed on this game now, might read a score in the paper tomorrow morn.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I dont care how many free kicks the Eagles get, we need them to bash the Druggies up, and knock of their percentage at the same time.

Is there a bloke with as sloppy disposal as Darcy Parish ??

Shaun McKernan wow having an absolute Barry Crocker as far as Dream Team goes.

5 Clangers and 5 Frees against :hihi

0 points for the umpteenth stage tonight

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
Esseninth

Ninthendon?

absolute domination for a 6 goal win. terrible kicking by WC. Charlie Cameron's little bro Jarrod looks like a prospect.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They beat up on a ‘pensioner’ side in hawthorn last week and they instantly became the toast of the town. Lloyd had them going back to back. ‘Their best is top 4’ pity 99% of their usual is bottom 4.
After QTR time West Coast could’ve/Should’ve beaten them by 100+.
Hopefully it’s the last time this year we hear anything about Essendon.
They’re *smile*.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The bye is just crap.
*Essendon are *smile*
*tonights game. Anyone got sleeping issues? Switch to this game tonight you will be out cold 5 minutes in.
*stkilda/Brisbane, Stkilda will be the toast of the town, Richardson will be coach of the year after a 4 point win.
*Port/Geelong. Only interest in this game is if Geelong can win after a bye.
*Melb/Freo. Hogan to kick 5+, put your house on it.
*Footscray/pies. Footscray have played their AcE this year, Collingwood will catch GWS on percentage.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
I didn't even realise there was a game last night, shows how little I care about the comp now beyond Richmond.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
We had David King, Terry Wallace and a few other nuff nuffs referring to stats in the last month trying to make us believe Essendon were operating as the best defense in the competition, 36 scoring shots to 16 says otherwise ;D

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
watched about 10 minutes of the game and Essendone looked lost ..