Round 14 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - Other Games

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We should’ve hidden Dunkley when he was playing for us. He is becoming a quality mid.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They couldn’t miss against us. 9-1 inside 50’s and they have only scored 2 behinds.
Bomptatelly is a *smile* kick for goal

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Yes it continued all night BUT Port were on all night, they were due a "scalp"and cats due a loss. My fav dumb ruling of the umps, free kick to port for dangerous tackle...fair enough, yet 5 or so equally bad tackles not penalised. Motlop playing well told me the cats were off theri game.

It’s a good loss that means nothing.
Your players would be thinking about the prelim final by now.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Must be tough for the umpires, adjudicating the two most protected sides in the comp.
They won't know who to barrack for.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Must be tough for the umpires, adjudicating the two most protected sides in the comp.
They won't know who to barrack for.

11-8 in favour of the Dogs. I like it, but the Dogs easy misses are keeping the Chokers in it.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
When doesn’t Rohan get hurt? Seriously any contact he gets he heads straight to the bench.
Kelly will struggle if he leaves Geelong. Kelly is good because but he gets off the hook because opposition clubs concentrate on covering Ablett, Selwood and Bairstow

Bairstowe? I guess you mean Dangerfield. Ablett's been playing forward this year. Kelly was the one Port chose to tag. He's a gun regardless of the others.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Gee LLoyd has been a fantastic pick up for the Dogs

Absolutely. He's leading the Bulldogs in goals kicked for the season with 22. Highest Tiger is Lynch with 28 then Dusty with 13. Lloyd in hindsight would have been great to have this year.