Round 14 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - Other Games

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I seriously don't believe this is two premiership contenders going at it. How the hell did the Cats bring out what they did against us?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
OMG Duckwood got penalised for a throw. There’s a first.

I'm not sure, but I thought he said to the umpire after "how did you see that". If thats true, it just shows that he is aware of where the umpires are and chooses to throw rather than handpass. Would fit right, with the amount of times that he seems to choose to throw the ball.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'm not sure, but I thought he said to the umpire after "how did you see that". If thats true, it just shows that he is aware of where the umpires are and chooses to throw rather than handpass. Would fit right, with the amount of times that he seems to choose to throw the ball.

Dusty asked the same thing of an ump earlier this year

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Well my take on it is Stewart is the 3rd best defender in the game after Grimes and Vlaustin. I think he deserves his 2AAs but the travesty is Vlaustin and Grimes should be both 3 or 4 time AAs.
Stewart is a gun no doubt

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Top forward line Geelong has 8 goals in 90 minutes
That's scary.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Oh BT how often do you get things wrong.

BT - "So what can you do to curb Stewarts influence, I think Johanisson has the job on him".

Channel 7 film crew focuses on Stewart who has Hannan manning him up

hahahahahahahaha timing is everything

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
“Accident“ prone Selwood stepping on Duryeas shin as he gets up. Nothing to see here…