Round 14....... Them Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14....... Them Other Games

good throw by essendon to get a goal. Why didn't they show that a million times and comment on it.

Reactions: 1 user
Frost just put a heap of mayo on a nudge in the back.........if that had've been Grimes the commentators would've been besides themselves.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been watching this game for 10 min and I've already seen 3 staging incidents at least as bad as Vlas and Grimes. Gonna be a hell of a week in media land.

Geez how bad are Hawthorn. Knew they were heading for the cliff..................

Here’s hoping Western Bulldogs, Carlton and Melbourne Come through.

Patton is finished.
His body is too big.
He needs to lose 15-20kgs over the pre season to have any chance of playing.

Feel dirty though going for Carlton, Dogs & Melb.
I guess it’s better than the alternative I guess.

I reckon the Dogs would have to be my second team (if such a thing exists). Got a soft spot for them.

Too many good mates that follow them, of who I was ever so jealous of in 2016, until, well.

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon the Dogs would have to be my second team (if such a thing exists). Got a soft spot for them.

Too many good mates that follow them, of who I was ever so jealous of in 2016, until, well.

Me too. I lived in the West at the time, was happy to see their joy. Thought it would never happen for us. But then....