Round 14....... Them Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14....... Them Other Games

Looks like the Bombers are trying to play the high handball game that we play, but they aren't good enough and end up overusing the handball until they turn it over. You have to be highly skilled by hand to play the game we do, they don't have that IMO.

The Pre Season Media Premiership Favorites are going well :rotfl1

The curse of playing us the week before!

Ahhhh Essendon, what a pathetic rabble. Long may it continue.

We should look to raid them during their darkest hour, but none of their spuds would get a game for us.

Maybe we could lure Rutten and Caracella back while they are feeling deep remorse at their decision to leave.

The curse of playing us the week before!

Ahhhh Essendon, what a pathetic rabble. Long may it continue.

We should look to raid them during their darkest hour, but none of their spuds would get a game for us.

Maybe we could lure Rutten and Caracella back while they are feeling deep remorse at their decision to leave.

I wonder if Blakes got some regrets. Had a bunch that could be coached with good handball technique, goes to the bombers and he's like "these are like a bunch of auskickers"

Reactions: 1 user
So, do Essendon supporters send the death threats to their own players this week, or how does this work for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Are the umpires ever going to pull Hawthorn up for “guarding” the mark so player with ball can play on. They have let it go countless times tonight (not that I care cos it is v Essendrugs)

Are the umpires ever going to pull Hawthorn up for “guarding” the mark so player with ball can play on. They have let it go countless times tonight (not that I care cos it is v Essendrugs)
They do it every week every year.

• Angry
Dons right back in it. Hate Essendon but good to see Daniher taking some grabs.

Hawks shoulda torched them early..... never give a mug an even break!
Yeah, how many times do we see it where a side dominates but kick something like 3.8 (rather than 8.3) and then have to work doubly hard later in the game to stave off the opposition?