Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Does anyone else have an utter dislike for Bailey Fritsch? I find myself going all rage when I see his very punchable face on my TV. I don't have any specific reason for it, it just is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Does anyone else have an utter dislike for Bailey Fritsch? I find myself going all rage when I see his very punchable face on my TV. I don't have any specific reason for it, it just is.
The main thing I dislike about him is that he's not playing for us.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
lol, Chris Newman was a very good leader, but was a very limited footballer. He had a reasonasble left peg and that is about it. Not a good defender. not quick. not a good decision maker (was always too slow to move the ball). couldn't win his own ball.
Yes but drove our culture. Highly respected life member of the tigers. Good enough to me!

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
7pm start? Wtf? So we've had 7, 7.20, 7.40 and 7.50 starts. Common sense scheduling.....

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Dorks v Dawgs game is putrid.

Skill error after skill error after skill error.

Might watch whatever todays midday movie was instead.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mitch Lewis: "WTF did I just sign?"

Dopey Dorks making the Dogs win the ball easily.