Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
At least we play the Weagles at home next week. Get rid of the elephant in the room Bummers, it's your dud coach. Review not needed.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
This might be the loss that breaks Essendon.

They need to start again, again.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021

I won't stop saying it. They are us between 2002 -2016
The shiit I would cop from Essendon supporters during my teens, they were always playing finals or winning flags while we waited every 6 weeks for a win.
They are us during the shiit yrs and they will be shiit for a very long time.

Reactions: 2 users

No left foot

Tiger Rookie
Aug 30, 2020
Bombres lose to a rabble, perfect opportunity for late night talkback melts on SEN and instead Hutchy broadcasts test match between kiwis and poms. Jumped the shark that radio station.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
What on earth is the reasoning for having a Friday night double header?
To get them over and done with quicker.
2 games on last night. I watched 5 mins of the Essendon WC game and charged channel.
I'm over it. The stand rule just socks it hard to watch

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What was the whole purpose of an opening roof at the Dump if they always keep it closed?? I like it better when it's opened, sun or no sun. The place is dreadful enough as it is when closed.

Let's hope Freo can beat the Blooze there today....but I gotta feeling it won't happen.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What was the whole purpose of an opening roof at the Dump if they always keep it closed?? I like it better when it's opened, sun or no sun. The place is dreadful enough as it is when closed.

Let's hope Freo can beat the Blooze there today....but I gotta feeling it won't happen.
Me too. Open the roof on a sunny day. Who cares if the sun is in your eyes. Dumb excuse. Every time you step outside it’s in your eyes !

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Who the dud from Footscary.
Are you serious.
Plays 1 good game every 20 and misses every 2nd week.
Really - on a huge upward improval curve and already elite this season for kicks, HBs and total clearances, averaging 112.3 Fantasy Pts, also elite (FWIW) at 24 yrs old, 207cm and 103kg.

The next Gawn but I'm sure you reckon he's crap too. BTW, he's out with concussion effects; otherwise hasn't missed many, 19 games in GF year 2021.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bombres lose to a rabble, perfect opportunity for late night talkback melts on SEN and instead Hutchy broadcasts test match between kiwis and poms. Jumped the shark that radio station.
Long time ago. Pathetic transmission at times as it just blanks out. Too many ads. Sometimes I flick between AM and FM stations on my 2001 walkman and as most have music or talkback, SEN still has ads running.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Keep an eye on Griffin Logue, reckon he might be gettable.

Zips would love Griffin.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jack Silvagni always has a pained look on his face... should ask his mum to knock off some constipation pills from Chemist Warehouse.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
How stupid does it look with 36 players playing a game on a under 12's sized ground. It's soo crowded it shiit to watch.
The commentators are in the AFL payroll every 5 minutes 'how good is that crowd'

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Yes this is normally an annual event now - the bummers seem to have at least one game a year that brings out the old boys crying about what’s happened to their almighty club.

At least once every year they get put back into their box - reality bites - yes they are a *smile* club - long may it continue