Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Gee the Swans have a lot of lovely kicks of the footy.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Saints looking horrible. They are in some horrible form, I hadn't realise how bad. They have won only 3 of their last 8. 2 of them were Adelaide and North and they probably have the toughest run home. Won't make finals. They could be 11th by the end of the round.

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Saints looking horrible. They are in some horrible form, I hadn't realise how bad. They have won only 3 of their last 8. 2 of them were Adelaide and North and they probably have the toughest run home. Won't make finals. They could be 11th by the end of the round.
Wish we hadn't played them so early

Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yep, a bad day for us all considered but it could be worse. Imagine being an Aints supporter. Just a history of continuous, heart-breaking under-achieving, only broken by glimmers of hope that soon turn into further shattering delusions ... bar once, way back in '61.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Stkilda are worse then nth melb.
Just a gutter club
Are they blaming Brad Hill??
They should consider moving to tassie

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Freo Brisbane and Sydney haven't got a chance this year.
But you can't afford to have them finishing above you.
Losing today cost us big time

• Wow

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yep, a bad day for us all considered but it could be worse. Imagine being an Aints supporter. Just a history of continuous, heart-breaking under-achieving, only broken by glimmers of hope that soon turn into further shattering delusions ... bar once, way back in '61.

1966?

DS

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I say it every week but North just have a stench about them. And people saying target Tarryn Thomas might want to watch him a bit more.