Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
yes and then for these teams to keep losing the odd game - we are not that far behind them tbh.
Think the Ducks are the most suspect ones myself. Having a rapid drop-off from their world-beating early form. And then there's Poort. Haven't been the same they say without Duursma and now have lost that old stager, Robbie Gray to LTI.

Interesting to see if there's further faltering and big doubts on their depth.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Giants moved into punt road and training and using our gym ready for their RCD 15 game - we did the same with them last month.
Our way of greasing them up after destroying them in 2019, and getting a closer look at Sam Taylor maybe we can kidnap him....just sayin.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Bears have taken to a new level of Home Ground Hubris and Floggery right up there with Port Kochies.

I cant bring myself to support them against anyone except possibly the Kochies.

The sooner the Bears start dropping some points the better our top 4 chances will be as slim as they are.

Not that supporting the Sooks is to my liking either.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
My dislike for the Cats trumps everything else. Have to barrack for the bears.
I am torn but I am thinking of the bigger picture. A good brawl would be nice. Maybe old man Fagan can start it with Scott.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
It feels wrong, but I'm hoping for a 10 goal Geelong win tonight. Wreck the Lions % and we could be only 1 game behind them tomorrow night.

Reactions: 1 user

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
I could stomach a Geelong win if somebody knocks the *smile* out of Selwood.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Campaigner versus Campaigner.

Duckwood versus Ducko.

Plenty of flogs out there tonight.

Duckwood, Dangerflog, Shove Hawkins, Gary Rubdown

Harley Cameron, Zane Ducko, Jib Daniher, Mug Robinson ...... but NO BEAROMETER this week where is that F#$#&#3 campaigner

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Playing Britney Spears after scoring a goal in a top 4 rivalry would really inspire you wouldn’t it ?

Absolutely no idea in Queensland and NSW. None. Cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users